|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Today I am here in connection with you just like every morning to post a job from PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online Latest Advertisement. It’s definitely a fantastic news that Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore has announced the numerous vacant situations which are available in different department as (Communication and Works Department, Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Planning and Development Department, Services and General Administration Department) are the department for which it invites applications from the energetic, experience, educated and well discipline candidates for the following positions such as Assistant Engineer/Sub Divisional Officer/Assistant Director/Deputy District Officer, Veterinary Officer, Sr. Scale Stenographer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Specialist, Accounts Officer and Research Officer are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall eligibility criteria of CA/M.com/MBA, MA/MSc, BA/BSc, DVM degree from well known HEC recognized university along with relevant computer & short hand typing expertise are required to apply. Age limit are different for every post and appointment will be done on contract basis but likely to become permanent further. Male, Female and Shemale are eligible to apply. So after giving you the detail information about these posts now let’s have a look at its applying conditions below.
PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online Latest
PPSC Accounts Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online Latest:
Vacant Positions in Communication and Works Department
- Assistant Engineer/Sub-Divisional Officer/Assistant Director/Deputy District Officer
Vacant Positions in Livestock and Dairy Development Department
- Veterinary Officer
- Senior Scale Stenographer
Vacant Positions in Planning & Development Department
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Specialist
- Accounts Officer
Vacant Positions in Services and General Administration Department
- Research Officer
How To Apply Procedure:
- Willing and interested candidates having domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply online from visiting the official site of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Candidates must keep in mind all the terms & conditions before applying for these vacant positions on website of PPSC.
- The applicants after applying have to pay the test fee of Rs.400/- in the favor of PPSC in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or Government Treasury.
- No Pay Order, Bank Draft or any cheque will be accepted as a deposition of test fee.
- Last date for applying is 4th November, 2016.
- Application other than online and its hard copy will not be accepted.
- Editing option will be remain open till the closing date of application submission.
- The candidates living in abroad countries but having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- To appear in the test / interview candidates should have original CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID will be acceptable.
- Disable candidates are exempted of test fee.
Source: Daily Jang