Today at this wonderful job page I am going to advertise a job opportunity from PPIC3 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016 NTS. The applications are being invited from Punjab Safe Cities Authority Police Integrated Command Control and Communication is currently looking to hire the enthusiastic, energetic, self motivated, well discipline and educated applicants of Punjab domicile are required to apply for this vacant post of Police Communication Specialist/ Communication Officer (200 Posts). Interested applicants should have qualification of BCS, BBA-IT, BS, MBA-IT and MCS or 16 years education is essential and no experience is required for this post. Age limit should be 21 to 25 years for males and 21 to 28 years for females is required. The applicants should be having expert in use of MS Office with typing speed of 30 w.p.m and must have the English & Urdu communication skills (Writing & speaking) also preference will be given to the applicants having working experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Centre is required. The provincial quota shall be applicable as per the Government Policy. Selected applicants will be able to get all the government facilities & other fringe benefits. So, wake up applying procedure in next heading.
PPIC3 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016 NTS
PPIC3 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016 NTS:
- Police Communication Specialist/ Communication Officer
How To Apply Procedure:
- Keen to apply applicants are required to download application form as well as deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants can pay the test fee of Rs.450/- in any online branch of UBL, HBL, ABL and MCB.
- Complete and fully filled application form & deposit slip along with all attested copies of educational documents, CNIC copy and two fresh passport size photograph should sent to the NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad before due date.
- Result waiting applicants are not required to apply.
- Selected applicants have to sign the surety bond to serve the authority for two years after completion of training.
- The authority reserves right to increase or decrease and cancel any application form.
- PSCA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Women, minorities and persons with special needs are required to apply.
- Test & Interviews will be conducted by the authority itself.
- Last date for applying is 10th November, 2016.
- At the time of interview HEC verified degree/transcript verified will be required.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang