|Last Date :||06th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Population Welfare Department|
|Education Required :||Matric, Middle|
You will be having latest job opportunity from Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Bahawalnagar here at this job page. As we know Population Welfare Department which is owned and managed by the Government of Punjab in each province in Pakistan which is main focus to make different health centers & clinics for the awareness of masses about the birth control & other family planning issues. For this purpose Population Welfare Department Bahawalnagar intends to hire young excellent health, well discipline and talented females candidates are required to apply for post of (Community Based Family Planning Worker (Female) under ADP Scheme Introduction about the Community Based Workers (2014-2018). Recruitment of the above post will be done on purely contract basis and only females candidates are eligible to apply for this post. This post is required in all the Union Councils named can be viewed in the following advertisement image. The eligibility criteria for this post the candidates should have Matric pass qualification and Middle pass applicants are also eligible to apply. Preference will be given those married females who have not more than two children and widow & divorce females are also eligible to apply. If any applicant found pregnant at the time of selection will be disqualified. Fully fit & excellent health females who are agreed for training on given location by the District Population Welfare Officer. Ideal age of the applicant should be 25-35 years. So, only suitable females those fulfill the criteria should apply for such post. Now, I will make you know about the more information in the given below.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Bahawalnagar
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Community Based Family Planning Worker (Female)
How To Apply for Population Welfare Department Bahawalnagar Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates are required to send application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational documents, experience, Character Certificate, residence; CNIC, domicile and two fresh passport size photographs should reach at District Population Welfare Officer, Bahawalnagar, Near Zarai Traqiati Bank, College Road, Bahawalnagar.
- Interview will be held on 13th February, 2017 at 9:00am.
- Incomplete applicants or late received applicants after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicant should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Last date for applying is 06th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Address: District Population Welfare Officer, Bahawalnagar, Near Zarai Traqiati Bank, College Road, Bahawalnagar.
Source: Daily Jang