|Last Date :||27th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Planning & Development Department|
|Education Required :||Ph.D, Masters, MS|
Today here on 05th February you will have recent job offer from Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Government Latest. Planning & Development Department, Government of Punjab is the principal Planning Organization at the provincial level. It coordinates and Monitors development programs / projects of various departments of the provincial government agency also working with foreign donors. Department is seeking to appoint well disciplined, diversified, experienced and qualified professional candidates are needed to apply for the following senior management positions named as (Chief Economist, Member (I.T), Member (Environment & Climate Change) and Member (Water). Recruitment of above mentioned posts will be done on contract basis for two years. Willing candidates to apply should be qualification of Ph.D, Masters in various disciplines such as Economics / Finance / Economic Planning / Economic Policy / Development Economics / I.T / Environment Science / Civil Engineering and MS Computer Science from HEC recognized university along with experience in the same capacity is required for these posts. Attractive market based salary package will be given to the successful candidates with their qualification and experience capacity. Age limit should be 30-49, 31-49 and 40-65 years. So, interested candidates meeting the required criteria must apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s have a look on its applying methods given below.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Government Latest
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Opening
- Chief Economist
- Member (I.T)
- Member (Environment & Climate Change)
- Member (Water)
How To Apply for Planning & Development Department Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates send their application along with attested copies of educational documents, experience certificates, CNIC and recent photograph should reach at Secretary, Planning & Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- Both Public & Private sector candidates are eligible to apply.
- The Applications can be submitted by hand or can be posted on following said address.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th February, 2017
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Address: Secretary, Planning & Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Source: Daily Jang