|Last Date :||13th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre|
|Education Required :||Bacholer, B. Tech, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
Today here at this job page I am going to enlist the fresh job opportunity from PITAC Jobs 2017 In Ministry of Industries & Production NTS Online Form. PITAC is an independent Government Organization working under the supervision of Ministry of Industrial and Production, Government of Pakistan. Its main purpose to provide Technical Assistance, Training & Advisory services to the industrial and general public. PITAC is invites applications from dynamic, well disciplined, talented, experience and qualified applicants are needed to fill the following posts which includes as (Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director Technical (Metallurgy), Assistant Director Technical (Civil), Technical Officer (Foundry Shop), Technical Officer (Heat Treatment Shop ), Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Stenotypist, Shop Technical Assistant, Draughtsman, Computer Hardware Technician, Skilled-II, Assistant Store Keeper, Junior Clerk, Semi Skilled, Helper and Naib Qasid) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants in its Headquarters Lahore & Regional Offices. The applicants from each & every province are eligible to apply as mentioned in the following image as Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan, G.B FATA & AJK. So, let move towards its eligibility criteria & age limit details given below.
PITAC Jobs 2017 In Ministry of Industries & Production NTS Online Form
According to the eligibility criteria the applicants should have Bachelor Degree in various disciplines Engineering / Mechanical / Industrial & Manufacturing / Mechatronics, B. Tech, Intermediate, DAE and Matric from HEC recognized university with expertise in the relevant field and should be proficient in computer are required for such posts. Candidates should have HEC recognized universities / Institutions degrees and engineering degree must be registered with PEC.
Age limit should be 25, 28, 30 and 35 years and age relaxation will be given to the applicants as mentioned in the following advertisement image.
Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center Jobs 2017 Pakistan Latest
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant Director Technical (Metallurgy)
- Assistant Director Technical (Civil)
- Technical Officer (Foundry Shop)
- Technical Officer (Heat Treatment Shop)
- Office Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Shop Technical Assistant
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Junior Clerk
- Semi Skilled
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates are required to download application form & deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 300/- for BPS-07 to BPS-17) as test fee in the favor of NTS and attested copies of CNIC & two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- NTS test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, ABL, MCB & Meezan bank and get receipt from bank.
- For BPS-02 to BPS-05 applicants may download application form from official site of PITAC www.pitac.gov.pk.
- Applicants have to send their application for (BPS-02 to BPS-05) to Deputy Director (Pers & Admin), PITAC, 234- Ferozepur Road, Lahore 54600.
- Candidates already in Government services shall apply through proper channel.
- NTS will conduct all the test for (BPS-07 to BPS-17), and initial Skill Test i,e Typing & shorthand for the posts of Stenotypist & Junior Clerk.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in Skill Test for Technical Posts only (Where required) to be conducted by the PITAC headquarters, Lahore before the time of interview.
- Last date for applying is 13th February, 2017.
Address for BPS-07 to BPS-17: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Address for BPS-02 to BPS-05: Deputy Director (Pers & Admin), PITAC, 234- Ferozepur Road, Lahore 54600.
Source: Daily Jang