|Last Date :||Jan 17th, 2017|
|Organization :||Punjab Higher Education Commission|
|Education Required :||Ph.D/M.Phil/MS, BS (HONS), M.A/MSc|
Here on January 05, 2017 I am going to enlist the fresh job offer from PHEC Punjab Jobs 2017 Web Application Manager Career Offer. Punjab Higher Education Commission is the premium educational body of Government of Punjab Which looks after & resolves all the issues of educational departments. Currently Punjab Higher Education Commission is invites the application from well motivated, talented, and competent applicants are needed for the following vacancies such as (Principal/Program Manager/Director General, Program Manager/Director, Deputy Program Manager/Deputy Director, Web Application Manager, Executive Assistant, Assistant Program Manager/Assistant Director and Personal Staff Officer) are the position which demand to be filled by the eligible applicants. Appointment will be made on contract basis for one year which can be extended further with the satisfactory performance of the applicants. According to the eligibility criteria applicant should have PH.D/M Phil/MS, BS (HONS), M.A/MSc from HEC recognized university with handy several years’ expertise in the relevant field are required. Ideal age limit should be 65, 50 and 40 years for such post. Now I will tell you the applying procedure which is given below.
PHEC Punjab Jobs 2017 Web Application Manager Career Offer
Punjab Higher Education Commission Jobs 2017 Latest Career Opportunities
- Principle/Program Manager/Director General
- Program Manager/Director
- Deputy Program Manager/Deputy Director
- Web Application Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Program Manager/Assistant Director
- Personal Staff Officer
How To Apply For PHEC Jobs 2017:
- Duly complete application along with updated CV , educational documents , Experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and two fresh photographs should reach the following address Punjab Higher Education Commission 10th Floor, Room No. 2, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore.
- Applicants must have to attach the processing fee of Rs.1000/- in the favor of Punjab High Education Commission.
- Please clearly mention the name of post on application/ envelope.
- Applicants can apply separately for each post.
- Already Government employees can also apply through proper channel.
- Last date for applying is January 17th, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will admissible for interview to the candidates.
Address: Punjab Higher Education Commission 10th Floor, Room No. 2, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore.
Source: Daily Jang