|Last Date :||15th March, 2017|
|Organization :||Planning & Development Department|
|Education Required :||Ph.D, MBA, Masters, CA, ACCA|
Get P&D Department Policy Analyst Jobs 2017 Planning & Development Department Latest with this awesome job page. The P&D Department invites applications from well disciplined, adroit, self motivated and experienced applicants are wanted to apply for the “Capacity Building Project of P&D Department for Improved Planning and Monitoring of Development Process in Punjab (Phase-II)” and the vacant positions are entitled as (Sector Specialist (Education), Sector Specialist (Water Supply), Procurement Management Specialist, Policy Analyst, Business / Investment Specialist and HR Management Specialist). Initially appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of two years but likely to be continuing on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. Interested and willing candidates to apply should have overall qualification of Ph.D, MBA, Masters, CA/ACCA from HEC recognized university along with relevant experience in the same field is essential. Both Male & Female candidates are eligible to apply. Age limit are different can be viewed in the following image. So, suitable candidates those who meeting the criteria should apply with confidence and how to apply procedure given below.
P&D Department Policy Analyst Jobs 2017 Planning & Development Department Latest
P&D Department Jobs 2017 Planning & Development Department Latest
- (Sector Specialist (Education)
- Sector Specialist (Water Supply)
- Procurement Management Specialist
- Policy Analyst
- Business / Investment Specialist
- HR Management Specialist
How To Apply for P&D Department Jobs 2017:
- Carefully filled application along with attested copies of relevant educational & experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is 15th March, 2017.
- Incomplete applications those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government / Semi Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without any assigning reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No travel allowance and daily allowance will be given for interview.
Address: Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Department, Lahore.