Here in the following page we bring to you PCRWR Jobs 2016 Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources Latest Advertisement. The jobs are being offered from the Federal Government which working under the administrative control of Ministry of Science & Technology and application are invited from Pakistani Nationals through NTS for the following vacant positions such as Assistant, UDC, LDC and Naib Qasid are needs to be hire to take part & join the reputed Organization. After given you the detail now I have let you know about the eligibility criteria which is essential for these posts includes Bachelor, Intermediate and literate from HEC recognized institution are needed along with relevant experience and candidates having knowledge of computer will be preferred most. Age limit of candidate should be from 18-30 years old. So, step forward to apply as soon as possible how to apply procedure is in next headings.
PCRWR Jobs 2016 Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources Latest
PCRWR Jobs 2016 Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources Latest:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form & other important detail can be downloaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application on prescribe form with copies of education & experience certificate, domicile, CNIC and recent passport size photographs should reach at the following given address.
- Candidates will be paid test fee on prescribed form in any online branch of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB.
- Candidate should send their application on prescribed form with online original paid deposit slip to Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS will not be responsible for late received application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Successful candidates will be appointed in relevant / concerned institution / centre of PCRWR.
- Already working with Government should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given in case of upper limit as per Government rules.
- Late received application form after closing date will not be accepted.
- The organization reserves right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Application without deposit slip will not be considered.
- The applicants for BS-1 to 5 are advised to send application on prescribed format without documents & fee to Secretary, PCRWR, Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application form is 24th October, 2016.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang