Here at this we provide you brand new job opportunity from Pakistan Tobacco Board Peshawar Jobs 2017 Ministry of Commerce PTS Latest. Jobs are available in one of the fabulous department known as Pakistan Tobacco Board is searching dynamic, competent, experience and qualified candidates are needed to apply for the following posts such as (Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Agronomist, Assistant Plant Pathologist, Assistant Entomologist, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Research Officer) are the positions which requires to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. The eligibility criteria for above mention posts applicants should have MSc, BSc in different disciplines like as Agriculture, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Chemistry and Soil Science along with at least three years experience is essential to apply for these posts. Department has set quota for Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK and GB/FATA. Age limit should be 18-25 years with five years age relaxation will be given to the candidates according to the Government rules. Candidates will be able to get handsome salary package after selection and good looking working environment also. So, if you feel you will fulfill the requirements should apply before due date. Now, I will explain you its applying procedure given below.
Pakistan Tobacco Board Peshawar Jobs 2017 Ministry of Commerce PTS Latest Download
Ministry of Commerce Peshawar Jobs 2017 Pakistan Tobacco Board Current Employment
- Assistant Development Officer
- Assistant Agronomist
- Assistant Plant Pathologist
- Assistant Entomologist
- Assistant Chemist
- Assistant Research Officer
How To Apply for Pakistan Tobacco Board Jobs 2017:
- Keen to apply applicant may download application & deposit slip from official site of PTS www.pts.org.pk.
- Applicants have to pay the test processing fee of Rs. 350/- in any online branch of HBL & UBL Bank.
- Properly filled application form with original paid deposit slip & detailed CV, CNIC and recent photograph should reach at PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Already working with Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or Advance copies will not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of application is 02nd March, 2017.
- Applicants are given free hand to choice the name of the centre where they want to appear for the test i.e, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi Peshawar and Quetta.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- At the time of interview original documents will be checked.
Address: PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang