|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Today on 2nd October, 2016 we present you Pakistan Railways Police Jobs 2016 NTS Application Download. Pakistan Railways Invites application for the post of Sub Inspectors (Legal) these vacancies are for Lahore Division, Workshop division Mughal Pura (Lahore), Quetta & Karachi divisions. Candidates willing to apply need to read deeply eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the required criteria candidate should hold the Law Graduate degree from Government recognized University/Institutes are welcome to apply. Candidate’s age should be from 18-35 years old. Only those who meet the required criteria as per demand of the post should apply. After final selection candidates will get the fringe benefits of Government facilities like Medical & Transport allowance with handsome salary package. So, step forward quickly how to apply procedure is given below.
Pakistan Railways Police Jobs 2016 NTS Application Download
Pakistan Railways Police Jobs 2016 NTS Application Download:
- Sub Inspector (Legal) (BPS-14)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form and deposit slip can be downloaded from National Testing Service website www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants should have deposit test fee of Rs.500/- in the favor of NTS in any online branch of HBL, UBL, MCB and ABL across Pakistan.
- Duly filled application along with original deposit slip and other educational certificates, CNIC with Two recent photographs should reach to National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Already working in Government / Semi Government department can apply through proper channel.
- Application without deposit slip will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates list can be examine from the official site of NTS.
- Last date for submission of application form is 18th October, 2016.
- Candidates advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang