Get fresh job opportunity from Pakistan Railways Lahore Jobs 2017 Sub Engineer PTS Online Application Download here with this awesome job page. It’s great news for those who are searching for job in the Pakistan Railways wake up because currently there are numerous vacancies has been announced by the Pakistan Railway intends to hire well disciplined, competent, result oriented, adroit, experience and qualified candidates are required to fill up the under mention categories such as (Sub Engineer Civil, Sub Engineer, Electrical, Sub Engineer Mechanical, C-Class Trade Apprentices on Workshop Divisions, S.M Group Students, Guard Grade-01, Assistant Driver, Commercial Group Students, Signal Maintainer and C-Class Trade Apprentices on Operating Division) are the categories which carries various posts you can view from the advertisement image given below. After this details now throw light on its eligibility criteria for all the positions the candidates should be B.A/BSc, DEA, Matric with relevant experience is necessary to apply for these posts. An ideal age limit should be 18-25 years with five years age relaxation will be given to the candidates. Department has reserved quota for 20% for In service railway employees son & daughters, 10% for ex-serviceman, 2% for Disable persons and 5% for Minorities/Non Muslims is reserved. After providing you all important information now jumps towards its applying procedure given below.
Pakistan Railways Lahore Jobs 2017 Sub Engineer PTS Online Application Download
Pakistan Railways Sub Engineer Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest Employment
Sub Engineer Civil:
- Sub Engineer/Way
- Sub Engineer/Bridges
- Sub Engineer/Drawing
Sub Engineer Electrical:
- Sub Engineer/Signal Shop
- Sub Engineer/RTL
- Sub Engineer/Signal
- Sub Engineer/Telecom (Power Supply)
- Sub Engineer/ Telecom (AC)
Sub Engineer Mechanical:
- Sub Engineer C&W
- Sub Engineer Electrical (Diesel)
- C-Class Trade Apprentices on Workshop Divisions
- M Group Students
- Guard Grade-01
- Assistant Driver
- Commercial Group Students
- Signal Maintainer
- C-Class Trade Apprentices on Operating Division
You can view further categories & Posts from the advertisement image.
How To Apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs 2017:
- Candidate may download application form & online deposit slip from official website of PTS www.pts.org.pk
- Candidates will pay the test fee of Rs. 180/- in any online branch of UBL Bank.
- Carefully filled application form along with paid deposit slip, copy of CNIC, and two fresh photographs should reach at Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Candidates can obtain application form from the Pakistan Railways divisional offices of Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Mughalpura Workshops.
- The last date for submission of application is 08th March, 2017.
- Incomplete and late received applications after due date will be rejected.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test / interview.
- No travel Allowance & Daily allowance will be paid for test / interview.
Address: Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang