|Last Date :||09th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Pakistan Railway Police|
|Education Required :||FA, FSc, Matric|
Today on 26th February, 2017 I am going to enlist fresh job from Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2017 For Constable & ASI Current NTS. Pakistan Railway Police is seeking and looking to hire smart, capable, energetic and dynamic applicants are required to apply for the following position named as (Constable & ASI) are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants who are searching for the jobs in Pakistan Railway Police. Interested applicants should have overall qualification FA/FSc & Matric for both positions. Male & Female applicants from Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta and Karachi are eligible to apply as per mentioned in the following image. Ideal age limit should be 18-30 years with five years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. Department has set quota 50% for on open merit, 20% for In service/retired/diseased persons daughters & sons, 10% for Army Officer, 5% for Orphans, 10% for female and 5% for minorities is required to apply. Now, I will throw light on its other important details further given below.
Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2017 For Constable & ASI Current NTS
Physical Standard For Males:
Height: Height should be “5 Feet 7 Inches”.
Chest Size: Chest Size should be 33 by 34 ½ with (1/2 expansion)
Running Test: Male applicants have to cover 1 mile within 7 minutes time.
Pull Ups: Applicants have to do 3 Pull Ups.
Push Ups: Applicants have to perform 15 Push Ups.
Sit Ups: 20 Sit Ups have to be done by the male applicants.
Physical Standard For Females:
Height: Height should be “5 Feet 2 Inches”.
Running Test: Female applicants have to cover 1 mile within 10 minutes time.
Females are free from the Pull Ups, Sit Ups & Push Ups.
Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2017 NTS Online Application form
- Constable (BS-05)
- ASI (BS-09)
How To Apply for Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2017:
- Willing and Interested applicants may download deposit slip & application form from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Applicants are required to send duly filled application with original paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/- as test fee and attested copies of CNIC, two fresh photographs should reach at Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee can be paid in any online branch HBL, ABL, MCB and ABL.
- Test fee is non transferable and non refundable.
- Last date for submission of application is 09th February, 2017.
- Applicants have to mention clearly the domicile / District and relevant division where he/she is applying.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications after expiry date will not be entertained.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang