|Last Date :||13th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Education Required :||MSc, BSc, BS, BCS, BE|
Get latest job opportunity here with this job page from Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2017 IT Assistant Latest. Applications are being invited from Pakistan Engineering Council is seeking & looking to hire well disciplined, talented, competitive and qualified candidates are required to apply at its head quarter Islamabad and Regional Offices Located at (Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar & Quetta) for the following positions which includes as (Assistant Registrar (Software), Network Administrator and IT Assistant) are the current jobs which needed to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification should be MSc, BSc/BS, BCS, BE from a recognized university registered with PEC. Ideal age limit should be 55 years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicant with good working environment. So, only suitable candidates those who meeting the eligibility criteria should apply with confidence. Now, let’s jump towards it applying condition given below.
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2017 IT Assistant Latest
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2017 Current Opening
- Assistant Registrar (Software)
- Network Administrator
- IT Assistant
How To Apply for Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs 2017:
- Application forms are available at official website of PEC www.pec.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with updates CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Applicants already serving in any Government/Public/Autonomous Organization should apply with NOC letter from respective department.
- Incomplete applications or received after ending date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th February, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- PITAC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Address: Pakistan Engineering Council, Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang