|Last Date :||23rd January, 2017|
|Organization :||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Education Required :||Masters, Relevant Dipma|
Here in the following job page you will be having latest job offer from NTS Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 For Financial Expert. As we know Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department working under administration of Punjab Government is inviting applications from competent, capable, well disciplined, experienced and qualified professional candidates are required to apply for “Capacity Strengthening Unit of Planning Wing” for the following vacancies which includes as (Communication Specialist, Procurement Specialist and Financial Expert). Recruitment of above posts will be made on purely contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. The eligibility criteria for all the posts as per mentioned in the following image the applicants should have qualification of Masters in various disciplines such as Mass Communication, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting & Commerce from HEC recognized university along with 7 & 10 years experience in the relevant field are required for such posts. Successful candidates will be able to get handsome monthly pay package of 200,000 with excellent working environment. Ideal age limit should be 30 to 50 years with general age relaxation will be given for Male candidates= 5 years & for Female candidates= 8 years. Already Government employees should apply through proper channel. So, willing candidates those who feel to fulfill the criteria are required to apply for these vacancies. Now, let’s have a look at its applying procedure given below.
NTS Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 For Financial Expert
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 NTS Latest Advertisement
- Communication Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Financial Expert
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants may download application form & deposit slip from official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Carefully filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee in the favor of NTS and attested copies of CNIC, Two recent photographs should reach the following said address given below.
- Applicants will pay the NTS test fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, Meezan Bank and MCB.
- NTS deposit fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Application complete should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying wrong information shall be rejected.
- In case a candidates wish to apply more than one post separate application form should be submitted for each post.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Roll Number slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS before one week of test.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- Last date for applying is 23rd February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates appearing for test / interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.