The United States is an excellent destination to study. Applications for the North Central College Global Trustee Scholarships 2022 in USA are currently being accepted.. International students from all over the world are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is open to students from around the world who are interested in studying at North Central College for Undergraduate or Graduate Programs in any field. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
North Central College Global Trustee Scholarships 2022 in USA
International students pursuing their goals of studying in the United States may apply for financial assistance at North Central College. The scholarship usually covers tuition fees as well as a few additional expenses. In the United States, international students have the opportunity to study all major subjects with the NCC scholarship program.
One of the most prestigious scholarships in the world is offered by North Central College. The program aims to develop a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others. North Central offers quality academic and co-curricular programs, small classes, excellent support services, and a number of merit-based scholarships to help you succeed.
The city of Naperville is home to North Central College, a private university. North Central College is ranked 19th among regional colleges in the Midwest. Since 1861, it has been a place of innovation that has led to endless possibilities.
Why should you choose North Central College? The mission of North Central College is to develop learners to be curious, engaged, ethical, and purposeful participants in local, national, and global contexts. Information about North Central College Global Trustee Scholarships 2022 in the United States is provided below.
- Country: United States
- University or Organization: North Central College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: February 15th 2022
Does North Central College offer scholarships?
The university offers a variety of scholarships and financial aid programs to undergraduate and graduate students from all backgrounds. Students are awarded scholarships and grants annually based on academic achievement as well as financial need.
Financial Benefits of Scholarships
North Central College will cover the costs of tuition, fees, academic year lodging and board, books, and medical insurance for the selected student.
Read About: National University of Australia Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: All international students are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students enrolled at NCC in undergraduate or graduate-level academic programmes are eligible to apply.
- Criteria for Eligibility: o be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be freshmen or transfer students beginning their first year of college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application using the Common Application portal. All international students must apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an authentic transcript or record of their high school diploma, graduation certificate, recommendation letter, and, if desired, a personal statement.
- Admissions Requirements: Students must submit all required documentation while applying.
- Language Requirement: The following English language competence examinations must be completed by students:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- EIKEN – Pre 1
- To Apply Please visit the Official Website of the North Central College Global Trustee Scholarships 2022.
Last Date to Apply
The last deadline to apply for the North Central College Global Trustee Scholarships 2022 in United States is February 15th 2022.