Get fresh job offer from NIP Jobs 2017 National Internship Program NTS Latest Advertisement Download today here with this wonderful job platform. The National Internship Program is working under Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination the main focus to provide basis for youth training and development as well as experimental learning. The National Internship Program is intends to invites applications from dynamic, adroit, experience and highly qualified professional candidates are needed to apply for following position such as (Program Officer, Legal Consultant, Database Implementation Manager, Database Implementation Officer, Application Developer, Assistant Application Developer, Graphic Designer, Database Administration, Computer Programmer, Receptionist and Driver). Appointment will be made on contract basis for one year which can be extended further as per approved PC-1 of the Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme- 2015-2018. Now let’s move towards its eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the applicant should have overall qualification of Masters in various disciplines such as Project Management or Human Resource, Business Administration, Public Administration, Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, Graphic Designing and For Sr No. 10 & 11 Intermediate, Middle qualification with experience in the relevant field is requires to apply for such posts. Good-looking market based salary package with other fringe benefits will be permissible to the applicants after selection. Age limit should be 35, 30, 28 and 55 years. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirements of the organization. So, after providing you the all important information about these vacancies. Now, let’s jump towards its applying procedure given below.
NIP Jobs 2017 National Internship Program NTS Latest Advertisement Download
National Internship Program NIP Jobs 2017 NTS Current Opportunities
- Program Officer
- Legal Consultant
- Database Implementation Manager
- Database Implementation Officer
- Application Developer
- Assistant Application Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Database Administration
- Computer Programmer
How To Apply for National Internship Program Jobs 2017:
- Willing candidates for Sr No. 01 to 09 may download application form as well as deposit slip from the official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Applicants are advised to download application form for Sr No. 10 & 11 from www.nip.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip and attested copies of CNIC, two fresh photographs should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad within due date.
- Applicants can pay the prescribed test fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, Meezan Bank and MCB and get receipt from the Bank
- Applicants will not pay test fee for Sr No. 10 & 11 and submit only the application form at National Internship Program Office, 10th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Blue Area Islamabad.
- In service Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Application filled improperly, incomplete or late received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention post applying for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- For more than one post separate application form should be submitted for each post.
- Last date for applying is 20th February, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Address: National Internship Program Office, 10th floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Blue Area Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang