With this awesome job page I am going to present a decent job offer from NEPRA Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Assistant Legal Advisor. NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is recently seeking to hire brilliant, diligent, well educated and very experience professional candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Legal Advisor are required to be engaged for the Islamabad Head Office. Now the post is front of you to apply & the eligibility criteria which is required for this post as per mentioned in the image includes LLB from well known HEC university and applicant must have enrollment as Advocate in High Court. Preference will be given to the candidates with LLM degree. The applicants should have five years relevant expertise in an in-house role & in Public Sector Organization or Multi Nationals inclusive of two years experience serving as Advocate in High Court but the preference will be given to the applicants who have expertise in the electricity, infrastructure, oil, gas and in regulatory sector. Age of the candidates should be 40 years. Appointment of above mention post will be made on contract basis for two years with Lum sum handsome salary package will be given to the applicants on the basis of their qualification. So, let jump towards its applying conditions below.
NEPRA Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Assistant Legal Advisor
NEPRA Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Assistant Legal Advisor:
How To Apply Procedure:
- Willing to apply applicants must send their applications along the Updated CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach at Director General (Administrator & HR), National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Upon final selection the applicants will be called immediately to join.
- Incomplete application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application form is 14th November, 2016.
- Applicants must produced original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants for interview.
Address: Director General (Administrator & HR), National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang