Make Ireland your study destination! Applications for the NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 are currently being accepted. National College of Ireland provides highly qualified students with a wonderful opportunity to manage their funds for a postgraduate degree. International students who will enroll in a master’s degree program at NCI in the academic year 2022/2023 are eligible for the award. The scholars will receive a 50% discount on tuition fees during the academic year 2022/2023.
NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022
The National College of Ireland, which was established in 1951 is providing an inspiring educational experience and is a not-for-profit and state-funded institution of higher education. This scholarship is available to candidates of any nationality anywhere in the world. For international students, Ireland is one of the most prominent destinations.
Why should you study at the National College of Ireland? At National College of Ireland, students are treated with respect and surrounded by a friendly environment. Students from all over the world attend NCI. Through a degree program, students will acquire skills and knowledge that will support their future careers. More information on NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 may be found below.
- Country: Ireland
- Host University: National College of Ireland
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Cover 50% of Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility: All Nationality
- Deadline: April 30th 2022
Is Ireland good for international students?
Ireland is a secure and tolerant place to live, routinely ranking among the world’s Top 20 countries in terms of quality of life, peace, and human development. Studying in Ireland will bring you into contact with more than 35,000 foreign students from 161 countries who are passionate about their own country.
The cost of living in Ireland is much greater than in the United Kingdom, which may come as a surprise. According to a 2018 survey by Provident Personal Credit, the overall cost of living in Ireland was 13.97 percent more than in the United Kingdom.
Financial Benefits of NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships
The National College of Ireland will provide the winning students a 50% tuition price reduction for master’s studies.
- Country Eligibility: All nationalities are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A master’s degree in any discipline provided by the National College of Ireland is acceptable.
- Criteria for acceptance: Applicants must possess a college degree and an excellent academic record.
Read About: KAUST Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
How To Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this program, candidates must complete the scholarship application form given by the institution and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents in Support: Candidates must provide all of the following documents:
- A copy of your academic transcripts and certifications, including originals and translations into English by a recognized translator
- A copy of your English language exam results
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your curriculum vitae/resume
- Admission Requirements: The entry criteria for each course vary and are explained in our international brochure and individual course websites.
- Language Requirements: The IELTS English language requirements are provided next to each course in our brochure and on our English language requirements website.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022.
Please carefully review the list of materials below and prepare these documents in order to apply for NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022.
- A mission statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of the official transcripts should be obtained.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Score on the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Score on the GRE.
- A valid passport is required.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 is April 30th 2022