Start your study career in Ireland! The NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 is currently accepting applications. The National College of Ireland offers highly qualified students a wonderful opportunity to manage their funds for a postgraduate degree. The award is available to international students who will enroll in a Master’s Degree Program at NCI in the academic year 2022/2023. During the academic year 2022/2023, the scholars will receive a 50% discount on tuition fees.
The National College of Ireland, which was established in 1951 is providing an inspiring educational experience and is a not-for-profit and state-funded institution of higher education. This scholarship is available to candidates of any nationality anywhere in the world. For international students, Ireland is one of the most prominent destinations.
Why should you study at the National College of Ireland? At National College of Ireland, students are treated with respect and surrounded by a friendly environment. Students from all over the world attend NCI. Through a degree program, students will acquire skills and knowledge that will support their future careers. More information on NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 may be found below.
NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Host University: National College of Ireland
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Cover 50% of Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility: All Nationality
- Deadline: April 30th 2022
Benefits of NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships 2022
A discount of 50% on tuition fees will be made available for master’s study to the winning students by the National College of Ireland.
Eligibility Criteria of NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships 2022
- Country Eligibility: All Nationalities can apply for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A master’s degree in any discipline provided by the National College of Ireland is acceptable.
- Criteria for acceptance: Applicants must possess a college degree and an excellent academic record.
How To Apply for NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022
- To be eligible for this program, candidates must complete the scholarship application form given by the institution and submit it to email@example.com.
- Documents in Support: Candidates must provide all of the following documents:
- A copy of your academic transcripts and certifications, including originals and translations into English by a recognized translator
- A copy of your English language exam results
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your curriculum vitae/resume
- Admission Requirements: The entry criteria for each course vary and are explained in our international brochure and individual course websites.
- Language Requirements: The IELTS English language requirements are provided next to each course in our brochure and on our English language requirements website.
- To Apply, Please visit the official website of the NCI Future Leader International Scholarship
The last date to apply for the NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland 2022 is April 30th 2022.