|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here comes the Pakistan Testing Service PTS is inviting applications from motivated, energetic and qualified professionals of Pakistani nationals against contract based positions under National Forensic Science Agency (NFSA) project of Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. Interesting candidates are encouraged to apply without hesitation. Have a check all the details & information about these vacancies of National Forensic Science Agency from latest advertisement is published under Daily Jang News Paper on Wednesday 31st of August 2016 below.
National Forensic Science Agency (NFSA) Job 2016
List of Project based Jobs in National Forensic Science Agency (NFSA):
- Scientific Officer (Serology)
- Scientific Officer (Pathology)
- Scientific Officer (Firearms & Tool Marks)
- Scientific Officer (Explosive)
- Scientific Officer (Questioned Documents)
- Scientific Officer (Narcotics)
- Scientific Officer (Toxicology)
- Scientific Officer (Computer Forensics)
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Administrative Officer
- Scientific Assistant (Serology)
- Scientific Assistant (Ballistics)
- Scientific Assistant (Fingerprints Identification)
- Evidence Technician (Crime Scene Investigation)
- Computer Operator
- Junior Office Assistant / Cashier
- Lab Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Qualification Required: Candidates should have basic qualification (for respective posts) is MPhil, M.SC in Molecular Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, Mathematics, MBBS, Pharm-D, Diploma in Clinical Pathology, MBA, MPA, Graduation, Intermediate or Matric with Science for “Scientific Officers” and other positions. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is pts.org.pk
- Candidates are required to submit complete application form along with all related documents should reach to PTS Headquarter 4th Floor, Adeel Plaza Fazal Huq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Candidates must have attached deposit slip of test fee in favor of PTS along with application.
- Candidates can be paid test fee in any online branch of UBL or HBL.
- Incomplete & late received applications after due date will not entertained.
- Candidates can get information about Test and Interview schedule at official site of PTS.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Last date of submission application form is 15th September, 2016.
- Candidates for serial 1 to 19 can download application Form A & deposit slip from official site of PTS mention above.
- Candidates for serial 20 to 22 can download application Form B from official site of PTS. There will be no test fee for the post of Driver, Naib Qasid and Mali.