Today you will be having latest job opportunity from National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2017 Pakistan PTS Latest Online Form here with this leading job page. Applications are invited from National Counter Terrorism Authority intends to hire self motivated, competent, adroit, experienced and qualified applicants are requires to apply for the following vacancies which named as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Masson) are the present positions which required to be filled be the applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these posts because quota has reserved for each & every province as per mentioned in the following image as Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan, G.B/FATA & AJK. After selection against the following posts, the newly appointed applicants have to qualify the mandatory training from National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of their probation period; otherwise service shall be terminated under the section 11 of Civil Servant Act, 1973. Now, after providing you all important details about these vacancies move towards its eligibility criteria given below.
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2017 Pakistan PTS Latest Online Form
For all the above posts the candidates should possess the qualification of Graduation, Intermediate, Matric & relevant diploma along with expertise in shorthand / typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m & computer speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour respectively is required. The applicant should be computer literates.
Age limit should be 18-28 and 18-25 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants.
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2017 Islamabad PTS Latest
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
How To Apply for Nation Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs 2017:
- Applicants may download application form as well as deposit slip from the official website of PTS www.pts.org.pk.
- Carefully filled application along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 130/- as test fee in the favor of PTS and attested copies of CNIC & two photographs should reach by mail or courier at PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS test fee can be paid in any country wide online branch of BHL and UBL.
- Test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The candidates working in Government / Public Sector Organization should send their application forms through proper channel.
- A MCQ based test for all the post and skilled based/practical test for the post of Sr No. 2,3,5 to 9 above will be conducted by PTS.
- Please used separate application form & separate envelop if any one wishes to apply for more than on post.
- The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Competent authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Last date for submission of applications is 14th February, 2017.
Address: PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang