|Last Date :||23rd January, 2017|
|Organization :||National Accountability Bureau|
|Education Required :||Bachelors, Intermediate|
Today here in the following job page I am going to present the recent job offer from National Accountability Bureau NAB Islamabad 2017 NTS Latest. NAB invites application from well deserve, caliber, experience and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions named as (Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist and Data Entry Operator) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants of Pakistani citizens purely on temporary basis. Quota is reserved for women 10% & 5% for minorities as per the rules of Federal Government against provincial/regional quotas. Overall qualification for all these posts should be Bachelor/ Intermediate with second 2nd class or Grade C from recognized institute along with computer knowledge and short hand typing expertise are required for such posts. Ideal age should be 18-30 years and 18-35 years including 5 years age relaxation. Successful candidates will be offered attractive salary package and other government allowances. So, hurry up to grab this golden opportunity and how to apply conditions is given below.
National Accountability Bureau NAB Islamabad Jobs 2017 NTS Latest
NAB Islamabad Jobs 2017 NTS Newest Career Opportunity
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Data Entry Operator
How To Apply for NAB Islamabad Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants may download application form along with deposit slip from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Original deposit slip should be attached with application form before sent to NTS Headquarter,, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee Rs.475/- should be paid for post given at Sr No. 1 and Rs.300/- should be paid for other two posts Sr No. 2 & 3.
- Applicants can pay NTS fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, MCB & UBL.
- Last date for applying is 23rd January, 2017.
- Without deposit slip application form will be rejected.
- Incomplete or late received application form after due date will not be considered.
- Only selected applicants will be called for interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents at time of interview.
- Applicants can use separate application form in case of more than post.
- Application submitting by hand will not be accepted.
Address: National Testing Service NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang