|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here on o2 October, 2016 we will have provide you National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement Published in Daily Jang News Paper. NAB is well recognized Government department is currently looking to appoint suitable, educated ad experience candidates are require to fill out the given vacancies which are entitled as Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, DEO are the vacant position needs to be fill by the candidates. The eligibility criteria for to avail for these jobs as for SR NO. 1 Bachelor degree required with atleast 2nd division or Grade “C” form HEC recognized institute along with shorthand typing speed 100/50 w.p.m. respectively and Computer Diploma in Computer is required to apply for this post but candidates proficient in computer skills will given preference. For the second post candidate must have Intermediate with atleast 2nd division or Grade” C” from reputed institute along shorthand typing speed 80/40 w.p.m and applicants must be how know about the computer will be given advantage. For the last post candidates should have Bachelor degree with atleast 2nd or Grade “C” with Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Economics from HE recognized institute along with minimum speed 10,000 key depression per hour. Age limit should be 35 years for Sr No. 1 and 30 years for remaining two posts. Appointment will be purely on temporary basis from only Pakistani citizens. Successful candidates will get the handsome salary package. Now it’s up to you how to apply procedure is next heading.
National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement
National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement:
- Assistant Private Secretary
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form with deposit slip are available at the following NTS official website www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants can deposit the prescribed test fee of Rs.475/- for post of Sr. No. 1 while Rs.300/- for other two post given at Sr. No. 2 & 3 in the favor of NTS in any online branch of the HBL, UBL, MCB and ABL throughout Pakistan.
- The duly Complete filled application form along with original deposit slip should reach to National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Application without deposit slip will not be accepted.
- Application submitted by hand will not be considered.
- Deposit amount is non transferable and non refundable.
- Test date / time will be updated on the NTS website candidate can visit it.
- Last date for submission of application form is 18th October, 2016.
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang