Today you will have fresh job opportunity from NACTE Jobs 2017 National Accreditation Council For Teacher Education Newest Add. Application are invited from National Accreditation Council for Teacher Education is seeking & looking to hire well discipline, dynamic, adroit and qualified applicants are required to fill up the following positions which include as (Secretary & Senior Research / Program Officer). After providing you the detail of vacancies now it’s time to throw light on its eligibility requirements as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the applicants for Sr No. 01 should be Ph.D in Education with at least 15 years experience of teaching, research and management of teacher education institutions or experience of working in Accreditation Council, Project Planning and managing & conducting conference/workshop will be given advantageous. Qualification for Sr No. 02 should be M.Phil in Education with at least five years experience of research with at least two publications in Y category Journals or experience of Project Planning, Data Analysis and Report writing will be advantageous. The applicants should have sound knowledge of MS Office for the both posts. An ideal age limit should be 65 years for Sr No. 01 and 35 years for Sr No. 02. Appointment of above mentioned posts will be done on contract/temporary basis which is like to be permanent. Only HEC recognized university/institution degrees will be accepted. So, if you are looking for such type of job then apply without any hesitation and applying terms & conditions given below.
NACTE Jobs 2017 National Accreditation Council For Teacher Education Newest Add
NACTE Jobs 2017 National Accreditation Council For Teacher Education Latest Offer
- Secretary (BS-20)
- Senior Research / Program Officer (BS-18)
How To Apply for NACTE Jobs 2017:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website www.nacte.org.pk
- The applicants have to pay Bank Draft/Postal Order/Challan Form of Rs. 1500/- for Sr No. 01 and Rs.1000/- for Sr No. 02 in the favor of National Accreditation Council for Teacher Education.
- Duly filled application form with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh photograph should reach the following said address given below.
- Government servant can apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or late received applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Advance copies will not be accepted.
- Only eligible shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Competent authority has the right to increase / decrease or stop recruitment process.
- The last date for applying 27th February, 2017.
Address: Chair Person, National Accreditation Council For Teacher Education, NACTE, Pakistan, Sports Block, HRD Building, HEC, Sector H 1/8, Islamabad.