The Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia are now accepting applications. Murdoch University offers a Research Training Program (RTP) to all students, national and international, regardless of their location in the world. This scholarship is designed for students who plan to pursue their Masters or Doctoral degree from Australia in the future. They are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Under this fully funded scholarship, students may choose from a broad range of academic fields and majors. An award is being offered for the academic session of 2022-2023.
Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023
The Research Training Program Scholarships (RTP) offered by the Australian Government will cover the expenses required to complete a Master’s or a PhD degree from Australia, at no cost to the applicant. This scholarship is open to students from all over the world who wish to study abroad.
There are more than 90 countries represented among the faculty members at Murdoch University. Graduate students will have the opportunity to participate in life-changing research, community development projects, and innovative international laboratories during their postgraduate studies. The campus is a free-thinking campus, which promotes teaching and learning to the best of our ability without losing sight of the main objective.
Murdoch University was founded in 1973 and was named after Sir Walter Murdoch. It is the mission of the University of Western Australia to foster excellence and the quality of research in its teaching and learning processes. Murdoch University’s research has an international reputation and has contributed to the improvement of the quality of life in its community as well as the wider community.
Murdoch University is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and above 81% in the research disciplines around the world. Murdoch University’s graduate scholarship program offers master’s and doctoral students the opportunity to explore new career opportunities, develop professional teamwork skills, develop leadership abilities, and supervise international research projects. More information about the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 can be found below.
- Country: Australia
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Deadline: September 30th 2022
Financial Benefits of Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023
All students from around the world are welcome to apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Following are the expenses that will be covered by the scholarship:
- Candidates who are selected will be provided with a living allowance of up to $30,000 per year
- During the course of the program, students will be supervised by international and top mentors.
- The students will have the opportunity to participate in international research projects.
Read About: Scholarships in Malaysia without IELTS 2023
- Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
Candidate must meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- The program is open to all national and international students.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: Students must have an undergraduate degree with first or second class honors from a reputable university.
- For PhD Research Program: Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient research experience and capability prior to applying for the position. Most of the time, you will either have one of the following:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a first class or upper second class honors
- Master’s degree from an academic institution of high standing, including a substantial research component
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in the field of research.
How To Apply
The following steps must be followed in order to apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
- International students and domestic students are required to complete separate forms on the Official Website.
- Referee reports should be completed by both international and domestic students.
- The student should submit a complete application to the Graduate Research Office using the email address email@example.com once the above tasks have been completed.
Last Date To Apply
The last date for the application for the international graduate research scholarships varies depending on whether the applicant is an international or a domestic student.
International: 30 September 2022
Domestic: 30 May 2021.