Applications are now being accepted for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 in Canada. The University of Montreal Scholarship program includes fellowships for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies. International students of any nationality and non-Canadian students are welcome to apply for the Montreal Scholarship. According to the rankings, the University is ranked as the fourth best in Canada and the 73rd most prestigious in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for those wishing to study in Canada.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023
You can study in Canada without IELTS because some universities do not require it. In terms of student rankings, Montreal University is ranked second in Canada. There’s a reasonable chance you’ll find what you’re looking for. One of the main goals of the University of Montreal is to attract talented students to Canadian universities. This scholarship will cover some of their expenses.
University of Montreal is a French-language public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The University was established as a satellite campus of the Université Laval in 1878. Graduates and former students live across Canada and around the world with prominent graduates serving as government official, scholastics, and business leaders. Canada is a hub of education attracts thousands of international students to study every year.
The University of Montreal offers a variety of scholarships. More than 80% of students from all around the world attend Canada’s most well-known institution. Currently, there are roughly 3535,000 international students in Canada. The University of Montreal is regarded as one of the greatest public research universities in the world. More information on the University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada may be found below.
- Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Montreal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Accessible Fields of Study at University of Montreal
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
Read About: King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
Financial Benefits of University of Montreal Scholarship 2023
These sums are applied to educational expenses of $23,662 each year (30 credits)
The scholarship is granted at 3 level controlled by the candidate’s scholastic record. This sum is applied to educational expenses of $27,300 each year (45 credits).
- Level A: A sum of $11,998 each year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit.
- Level B: An amount of $5,718 per year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit.
- Level C: A total of $2,000 per year (2 sessions, comparable to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit.
This sums is applied to educational expenses of $27,300 each year (45 credits)
- A sum of $9,420 each year (3 sessions, comparable to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (comparable to 15 credits).
This sums is applied to educational expenses of $24,300 each year (45 credits)
- A total of $19,339 each year (3 sessions, comparable to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equal to 15 credits) for the whole term of your studies.
To be considered for the Universite de Montreal International Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements. Candidate should be international student.
- Candidates from all round the world are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a study sanction to study in Canada; perpetual inhabitants and Canadian students cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should be registered full-time in a study program all through their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Candidate should have complete Secondary High School for Bachelors’ Degree Program.
- Candidate must have Bachelors,s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
How To Apply for Montreal Scholarship
International students can apply for University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2022 through online only. To Apply Please View the Official Website of University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2022.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Montreal Scholarship is 1st September 2022.