Consider studying in Canada. Admissions for Fall 2022 are underway. Get one of the most comprehensive scholarship programs in Canada by applying for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 today. University of Montreal is an internationally renowned public research university. Application for the Montréal Scholarships is now open for Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate studies. This university is ranked 4th in Canada and 73rd worldwide. Montreal University ranks second among all universities in Canada in terms of student enrollment.
The Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022-2023 provide tuition cost waivers. The scholarships are available to students from around the globe. They are among the top scholarships in the world. Scholarships to study in Canada are available through them. More than 600 study programs are available at the Montreal University. Founded in 1954, Montreal University was designed to offer higher education. Since its founding over 135 years ago, it has become an institution serving society in general.
The Montréal University plays a leading role in the world academic community and is the most known university in the world. A variety of scholarships are available at the University of Montréal. Over 80% of foreign students study at Montreal University Canada compared to Canadian students. The Canadian government offers several scholarships to international students without IELTS. Canada has approximately 353,000 International Students. This program aims to develop the best talent in the world. Here is the detailed information about the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Montreal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 1st 2022
The Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Financial Benefits of Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022
The following advantages will be provided by the Montréal University Canada Scholarships:
These funds are used to the $23,662 in annual tuition costs (30 credits).
The scholarship is divided into three tiers based on the applicant’s academic performance. This sum is applied to the $27,300 per year tuition costs (45 credits).
- The cost of Level A accreditation is either $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- The cost of Level B accreditation is either $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- The cost of Level C accreditation is either $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This sum is applied to annual tuition costs of $27,300. (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (three sessions for 45 credits) or $3,140 every session (equivalent to 15 credits
This sum is applied to the annual tuition of $24,300. (45 credits).
- For the duration of your studies, you will spend $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (15 credits).
Read About: Romanian Government Scholarship 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria of Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the Universite de Montreal International Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be a foreign student.
- You must have a study permit and not be a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen of Canada.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a study programme at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
- Must not be eligible for a different type of tuition fee exemption based on a different policy or measure. This sort of exemption is already available to Francophone students in France and Belgium.
How to Apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022
The application is completed entirely online. You must complete an online application through the University of Montréal. To Apply Please visit the official website of the Montreal University Canada.
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022 is February 1 st 2022.