|Last Date :||10th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication|
|Education Required :||Masters, Graduation, CA/ACCA, ACMA, Intermediate, Matric|
Here in the following job page i am going to enlist latest job offer from Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Islamabad Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Ministry of Information Technology & Communications Government of Pakistan is in the process of setting up of an Information Technology Park in Islamabad which is funded by the EXIM Bank Korea. Ministry of IT & Communication is seeking and looking to hire well discipline, capable, confident and qualified professional candidates are needed to apply for the following position in Project Management Unit which includes as (Project Director, Senior Manager, Manager (Finance), Manager (Planning), Manager (Audit), MEP Engineer, Office Assistant and Drivers) are the recent posts which needs to be filled by the applicants on purely merit basis. Overall qualification of the applicants should be having Masters Degree in different disciplined, Intermediate and Martic from HEC recognized university along with several years expertise in the relevant field is required for such post. Age limit should be 50, 45 and 35 years. Attractive salary package will be offered to the applicants. So, hurry up to grab this fine job opportunity and I will let you explain about further details in given below.
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Islamabad Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Islamabad Jobs 2017 For IT Park
- Project Director
- Senior Manager
- Manager (Finance)
- Manager (Planning)
- Manager (Audit)
- MEP Engineer
- Office Assistant
How To Apply for MoIT Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants should sent their applications via online at the official website of MoIT as http://www.moit.gov.pk by providing their CV, dates of award of degrees, date of birth and experience should be submitted before ending date.
- Candidates who prefer applying through post should submit hardcopies of CVs and relevant documents by Email at email@example.com.
- Applicants have to write the post name applied for in the subject line.
- Last date for applying is 10th February, 2017.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Late received applications after due date will not be accepted.
Address: Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang