|Last Date :||January 23, 2017|
|Organization :||Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD|
|Education Required :||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
Here in the following job page we have fetch a recent job offer from Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2017 Assistant Latest. Applications are invited from Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and Human Resource Department which deals all the matters related to Overseas Pakistani Nationals & Ministry of Overseas. Federal Government is seeking to hire smart, intelligent and experienced applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Statistical Assistant, Draftsman, UDC, LDC and Naib Qasid). Willing to apply applicants must readout the eligibility criteria for all current available posts before applying and according to the requirements overall qualification should be Graduate, Intermediate, Matric, Primary along with relevant computer proficiency and short hand typing expertise candidates are eligible to apply for such posts. It is a great chance to get employed in Government department which every job seeker always rush towards for such jobs. Successful applicants not only get handsome salary package but also get the fringe benefits of governments department. So, take advantage from this golden opportunity and how to apply procedure given below for your ease.
Ministry of Overseas Pakistani And HRD Jobs 2017 Assistant Latest
Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2017 Career Offer
- Statistical Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2017:
- Applicants are required to apply on prescribe application form which is available at official site of www.ots.org.pk.
- For Sr No. 1 to 6 duly filled application form along with paid original deposit slip of test fee and all relevant documents should reach at the office of Manager Operation Open Testing Service, 93/A Media Town, (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad.
- For Sr No. 7 applications have to send their application form direct to Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, 7th Floor Emigration Tower, Plot 10, Mauve Area, G-8/1, Islamabad.
- In case of more than one post separate application form required for each post.
- OTS deposit test fee is non refundable or non transferable.
- Government / Semi Government employees should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or late received after due date will not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd January, 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants coming for interview.
- Applicants should have brought the original documents at the time of interview.
Address: For Sr No. 1 to 6 Manager Operation Open Testing Service, 93/A Media Town, (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad.
Address: For Sr No. 7 Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, 7th Floor Emigration Tower, Plot 10, Mauve Area, G-8/1, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang