Willing candidates those who meet the required criteria should apply for Legal Advisor post in the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources, Government of Pakistan. Applications are invited from self motivated, energetic, qualified professional and hard working Pakistani nationals. Appointment is purely on contract basis initially for two years which is further expandable with satisfactory of the candidate. So, interested candidate hurry up check out the detail and instructions about this job from advertisement image posted below.
Ministry of Petroleum And Natural Resources Jobs 2016
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Government of Pakistan Jobs 2016:
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be not more than 35 years old.
Qualification & Experience Requirements: Candidate should have the qualification at least Bachelor degree in law (LLB) from highly reputed University / Institution of Pakistan along with at least 7 years of experience in the relevant field. For further more Instructions & details candidate can visit the advertisement above.
Eligible Criteria for the Post:
- Interesting candidates must send their application form along with complete updates CV, attested photo copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, bar enrollment certificates and one fresh photograph should reach at the following address given below.
- Candidate will be given remuneration package after final selection.
- Only shortlisted suitable qualified & experience candidates will be called for interview.
- No transportation charges will be given to any candidate for interview.
- Last date for submission application form is 17th September, 2016.
Address: Director General Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources, Petroleum House, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang News