|Last Date :||06th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Ministry of Defence|
|Education Required :||MA/MSc, BA/BSc, B-Tech, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
Here on 23rd January I am going to enlist latest job opportunity from Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Current Opening. The Ministry of Defence is Federal Government entity which seeking and looking to appoint the dynamic, adroit, very experience and competitive applicants are needed to apply for the following posts named as (Assistant Director, Traffic Analyst Supervisor, Assistant Private Secretary, Sub Divisional Officer, Assistant, Sub Inspector, Traffic Analyst, Technician, Sub Engineer-II, Stenotypist, Upper Divisional Clerk, Draughtsman, Supervisor, Operator Special, Security Assistant Sub Inspector, Lower Divisional Clerk, Security Supervisor, Lady Receptionist, Lab Assistant, Motor Pump Attendant, Special Staff, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Cook and Sanitary Worker) are the post which required to be filled by the Applicants from all over Pakistan because department has set separate quota for every province. After spread all the important details in front of you the candidates should be qualified enough so that he should be well-suited to the post. Willing to apply candidates must keep in mind the eligibility criteria before applying for these posts. Candidates should have qualification of MA/MSc, BA/BSc, R-Tech, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary and Relevant Diploma from HEC recognized institute along with several years expertise in the same field are required for such posts. Ideal age limit should be 18-30, 20-33 and 22-35 years with five years general age relaxation included. So, Lets jump towards on its applying procedure given below.
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Current Opening
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Career Opportunity
- Assistant Director
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Traffic Analyst
- Sub Engineer-II
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Operator Special
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Security Supervisor
- Lady Receptionist
- Lab Assistant
- Motor Pump Attendant
- Special Staff
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017:
- Application and online deposit slip can be downloaded from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Complete filled application form with paid original deposit slip of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach at the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applicants are advised to pay NTS test fee in any online branch of HBL, ALB, UBL and MCB
- NTS test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying wrong information shall be rejected.
- Government / Semi Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Only written test successful candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 06th February, 2017.
- Information about NTS test date timing and Roll number slip will be dispatched directly by NTS before one week of test.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applications submitted by hand or at any other address will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants coming for test / interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Express