We have some great and exciting news to share with you. The applications have opened for the Mexico Government Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Mexico. The Government of Mexico offers Fully Funded Scholarships of Excellence for International Students from more than 180 countries. Applications to the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022 open approximately after two years. The University of Mexico offers a great opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree, Specialization, Master’s Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research free of charge.
Mexico Government Scholarship Program 2022-23
The award is provided by the Government of Mexico. The scholarship will be available for the academic session of 2023-24. The Mexico Scholarship Program offers almost all of the academic fields and majors for students from all over the world to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. All expenses such as travel and living expenses will be covered by this scholarship to study abroad.
The scholarship is administered by the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE). There are more than 70 education institutions providing higher education in Mexico (IES) and all have academic programs of study that are registered under government scholarships for foreign students. Government scholarships are also available for medical studies in Mexico. You should consider Mexico as your next study destination. Here you can find all of the details that you need about the Mexico Government Scholarship Program 2022-23.
- Country: Mexico
- Degree Level: Bachelors Degree, Speciality, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, Mobility Programs
- Scholarship By: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 24th 2022
Financial Benefits of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for international students seeking higher education in Mexico. This scholarship will cover all of the costs associated with studying in Mexico. Below you will find a breakdown of the expenses covered by the scholarship:
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
Read About: WCO Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023
List of Available Study Courses & Fields
International Students can apply for any academic field of study, including medical fields and majors, offered by the Mexican Government Scholarship Program.
- Undergraduate (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
- The scholarship applicant must hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree as required by the scholarship program.
- Scholarships will be awarded for outstanding academic performance.
- The applicant must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in, a program offered by one of the Mexican universities participating in the call.
- Applicants must not be residents of Mexico at the time of application.
- The candidate’s academic achievement in the intended field of study.
- The field of study or specialization to be studied in Mexico is determined by the applicant’s academic and professional experience.
- The applicant’s field of study is of importance to, and has a direct impact on, the development of his or her country.
- The program should be based on specific, current or approved projects that will significantly contribute to the development of the country of the applicant.
- Please ensure that all documents and forms are translated into Spanish or submitted as Spanish documents.
- The scholarship application form must be duly completed and signed.
- You should write a letter explaining the reasons for your decision to study or conduct research in Mexico. (Maximum two pages, size 12 Arial, one line spacing).
- The curriculum vitae. (Maximum three pages and one line spacing with Arial font size 12).
- Acceptance letter from the Mexican Institution of Higher Education that will be the recipient of the scholarship, or HEI’s response to the application for admission (see the section on Requirements contained in the acceptance letter).
- Letter committing to return to the country of origin.
- The letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call for Proposals.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the passport in color and in open book format or a photo identification card issued by the government.
- A copy of a medical certification issued by a public or private institution, no more than three months prior to filing the application, certifying that the applicant is in good health.
- Applicants who are not native Spanish speakers must submit proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language, issued by any university or educational center seeking accreditation and which guarantees a minimum proficiency level of B2 within the Common Framework European Reference.
- The applicant states under protest that the information he or she has provided is true.
- The documents and forms must be in Spanish or translated into Spanish before submission.
How To Apply
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 may be applied for through the online application portal. Please follow the instructions given below to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply online at the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- Applications must be submitted in Spanish.
- On July 24, 2022, the SIGCA application portal will remain open from 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm Central Mexican time to accept applications during the period between June 20, from 6:00 pm to July 24, 11:59 pm Central Mexican time. To be considered for a scholarship, it is necessary to attach the appropriate documentation as indicated by the system and the scholarship to which you are applying.
- Please note that this request is made in a personal capacity, and there can only be one acceptance. Registration and application per individual.
- Candidates who have more than one nationality may submit only one application, which must correspond to one of the countries eligible for this Call. Applicants must present their documents according to the nationality with which they will be accredited.
- This announcement will only evaluate applications that apply for a scholarship within the scope of the academic offer.
- To apply, please visit the Official Website of Mexico Government Scholarship Program 2023.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Mexico Government Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Mexico for international students is July 24th, 2022.