|Last Date :||24th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Livestock & Dairy Development|
|Education Required :||Graduation, Intermediate, Literate|
Here at this leading job page you will be having job offer from Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2017 Punjab Current Opening. Applications are being invited from Livestock & Dairy Development is seeking & looking to hire self motivated, dynamic, adroit and capable applicants are required to apply for the following vacancies such as (Stenographer, Statistical Assistant, Junior Clerk and Driver) are the present posts which needs to be filled by the suitable applicants having domicile of Punjab. Recruitment of above positions will be done on contract basis which is possibility to be continued in future. Willing applicants should apply with overall qualification of Graduation, Intermediate, from well known institute with expertise in short hand / typing speed of 70/35 w.p.m preference will be given to Urdu short hand / typing speed of 60/25 w.p.m applicants and for the last post only Literate candidate with LTV driving License is required to apply. Age limit should be 18-25 & 25-35 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. Quota is set for Women 15%, for Minorities 5%, for Disable persons 3% and for In-service employee’s children 20% are eligible to apply. Now, let’s throw light on its applying procedure given below.
Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2017 Punjab Current Opening
Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2017 Punjab Latest Advertisement
- Statistical Assistant
- Junior Clerk
How To Apply for Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2017:
- Applicants can apply by sending application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, diploma, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government in service employees should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 24th February, 2017.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- Test / interview will be held on given date as per mentioned in the advertisement image at 10:00 am Director General (Extension) Livestock & Dairy Development, 16 Cooper Road, Lahore.
- Call letter will not be issued to the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants coming for test / interview.
Address: Director General (Extension) Livestock & Dairy Development, 16 Cooper Road, Lahore.