Today at this awesome job page we will discuss about the current job opportunity from Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2016 Latest. One of most charming & good job opportunity to be availed as Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan is presently looking to recruit well discipline, dedicated, adroit, very experience and educated applicants are required for the following positions which includes Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary (Fund), Research Officer, Private Secretary to Secretary and Superintendent are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of LLM/LLB, MBA, CPA/CA/ICMA, B.A, from well known institution along with relevant expertise in shorthand typing speed 120/50 w.p.m are required to apply. Appointment of above mentioned posts will be done on permanent basis with two years of probation period. Age limits are different for each post and age relaxation will be given to the applicants in special cases. Now, let’s head towards its applying procedure below.
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2016 Latest
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2016 Latest:
- Joint Secretary (BPS-20)
- Deputy Secretary (Fund) (BPS-19)
- Research Officer (BPS-18)
- Private Secretary to Secretary (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size photograph should reach at undersigned address.
- Applicants can apply more than one post should used separate application form for each post.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel with NOC letter from their department.
- Applicants must mention the name of post applying for on the left corner of the envelope in capital letters.
- Incomplete applications and late received applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for applying is 18th November, 2016.
- The competent authority reserves right to reject any application or stop the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Only eligible shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the applicants for test/interview.
- Applicants can visit the www.ljcp.gov.pk for further information.
Address: Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Supreme Court Building, Islamabad.
Source: Express Newspaper