Take up your studies in Turkey. Congratulations! Applications are now open for the Koc University Turkey Scholarship 2023. It is a fully funded scholarship for international students offered by Koc University Scholarship 2022-2023. This scholarship is available for students pursuing their master’s and PhD degrees. In addition to a tuition waiver, the scholarship also offers a monthly stipend, housing assistance, private health insurance, and travel assistance. This scholarship is open to students from all over the world, with any nationality or academic background.
KOC University Turkey Scholarship 2023
Koc University offers 70 new and exciting fields of study for scholarship students this year. No registration fee is required for Turkiye Scholarship 2022. We encourage you to apply right away. The university will not accept documents sent by email or by mail. Applicants are not required to apply separately for a scholarship. The Koc University is ranked first in Turkey, on top of the list of 31 universities in Asia.
The Koç University has established itself as a center of global excellence both in its academic and research activities. The university is uniquely positioned to explore the overlaps of Medicine, Engineering, Science, Social Sciences, and Administrative Sciences to further pursue basic and applied research, to recruit the best students, and to attract the best faculty members to its faculty and student body.
Koc University Scholarships are available to those who want to study MS, MBA, Masters, LLB, or Ph.D. at a Leading Turkish University in any of the academic fields & majors offered at Koc University. All you have to do is apply to the program of your choice. You will be awarded scholarships based on academic merit, and not financial need. Turkey is regarded as an important hub for international students from all over the world because of its education system.
Turkey provides numerous government scholarships each year due to its peaceful environment and it also provides a lot of scholarships due to its government scholarship policy. For more information about KOC University Turkey Scholarship 2023 is available below.
- Country: Turkey
- Host University: KOC University
- Degree Level: Master & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Ist July, 2022
List of Available Courses & Fields
Graduate School of Business
- D. Business Administration
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA and Ph.D. Economics
- D. Sociology
- D. History
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology and Society
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
Graduate School of Health Sciences
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- MSc Medical Physiology
- D. Reproductive Medicine
- D. Neuroscience
- D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only)
Financial Benefits of KOC University Turkey Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is fully funded for international students in Turkey. The scholarship offers students the opportunity to explore the rich culture and tradition of Turkey.
Koc Scholarship Coverage For Masters
- Waiver of tuition (96,500 Turkish Liras per year)
- Monthly stipend of 1,500 Turkish Liras
- The University offers either housing assistance (750 Turkish Lira per month) or free furnished housing (shared by 3-4 students) at locations near campus (Graduate housing may be available to a limited number of MS students depending on the availability of resources)
- Health insurance for individuals (limited coverage)
- Providing travel support (once a year, at a fixed amount determined yearly) to attend scientific conferences
Koc Scholarship Coverage For PhD
- Waiver of tuition (96,500 Turkish Liras per year)
- Stipend of 3,000 TL per month (increases to 3,500 TL after the qualifying examination for the PhD)
- The campus provides housing assistance (750 Turkish Liras per month) or free furnished accommodation (shared by 3-4 students)
- Health insurance is available (limited coverage).
- Student meal cards are available.
- Get free HGS (Fast Transit Pass) car stickers at the campus entrance
- Assistance with travel expenses (once a year, at the yearly determined fixed amount) for attending scientific meetings
In order to be considered for the Koc University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- The language of instruction is English.
- The program is open to all countries in the world.
- All applicants are required to apply by using ONLINE APPLICATION PROGRAM in order to be considered.
- The chances of your application being accepted and also your scholarship chances significantly diminish if you submit your application without the required GRE or TOEFL scores.
- We evaluate all applications based on the academic qualifications of the candidates and not their financial need.
- Candidates are notified of scholarship results with the admission offer letter from the appropriate Graduate School by email and the online application system.
- Visit the websites of each Graduate School for more information regarding scholarship terms and benefits.
Read About: University of Pavia Scholarship 2022 in Italy
Please ensure that these documents are prepared before the deadline.
- Statement of Purpose
- Updated CV
- English Language Requirement
- Recommendation Letter
- Other documents may also be needed but for this please check the official link at the end of the post.
How To Apply for KOC University Scholarship
The application process for the Koc University Scholarship is conducted online. The application form must be filled out online. Please visit the Official Website for the Koc University Masters and PhD Scholarships for more information and to apply.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once you have submitted your complete online application. We suggest that you check your inbox in your application as well as your SPAM and JUNK folders.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the KOC University Turkey Scholarship 2023 is 1st July, 2022.