Knight-Hennessy Scholars is one of the well-known worldwide graduate-level scholarship programs for study at Stanford University. Founded in 2016, the program trains students to take management tasks in discovering innovative solutions for complex worldwide issues. Founded in 2016, the program trains students to take management tasks in discovering innovative solutions for complex worldwide issues. In this post, we will explain briefly Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 its details, financial coverage, and application process step by step.
Top Opportunity! The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for academic year 2022-2023 at Stanford University in United States. This is a best scholarship program in the world. The Knight Hennessy Stanford University Scholarship is providing 100 Fully Funded Scholarships for those worldwide students who wish to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degree programs. The Stanford University is one of the top universities of the United States. This Fully Funded scholarship will cover all the expenses of students during study.
The maximum completion period of Masters Degree is for 3 years and PhD Degree will be up to 6 years. A wide range of academic fields & majors are available to study under Knight Hennessy Scholarship program. All nationality holders from around the world as well as US citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The Stanford University is Ranked # 2 in QS World ranking. Knight Hennessy Scholarships offers so many scholarships to international students every year to study free in various universities in the US.
One of the excellent opportunities to study in the United States for worldwide students. America is a center of education hosts the most worldwide students from across the world. The USA is one of the prominent countries for many students. There some universities in USA who don’t ask about IELTS scores. The details information about the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 Stanford University is given underneath.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship by: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: October 06, 2021
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all expenses of students in the United States. All the expenses will be covered such as:
- Covers Full Tuition (similar with the standard departmental degree of enlistment) and related expenses.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend to assist with living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend expected to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- Note: Knight-Hennessy Scholars likewise may apply for supplemental assets to help scholastic undertakings (for example meeting travel).
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 is an exceptional Opportunity. There are No scholastic backdrops Restrictions. Applicants with all academic fields are eligible.
All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can acquire Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
Read About: KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022
The following requirements must have fulfilled to qualify for Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Applicant belong to any nationality can apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship. No country constraint.
- Applicant should have holding a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- You are Not entitled in case Your four year college education or Master’s Degree is Completed before 2014.
- In case you’re as yet in school reading for your first/four year college education, you’re qualified to apply as long as you complete your first/four year college education before you select as an alumni student at Stanford.
- On the off chance that you have procured an advanced education, you stay qualified to apply in 2020 as long as you acquired your first/four year certification in 2015 or later.
- In the event that you procured or hope to acquire a degree from a university where English is the authority and sole language of guidance, then, at that point you needn’t bother with the outcome of an English expertise test.
- English Language Necessities, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT etc.
Required Documents for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How To Apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022
Candidate should apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. You should put forward your application in English via the Online Application Portal. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of Stanford University Scholarship.
The expiry date to apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 at Stanford University in United States is October 06, 2021.