Study in England is a great opportunity for international students. The Kings College London Scholarships 2022 in UK applications are now open. Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply. The King’s College London Scholarship offers an excellent opportunity to study Masters, MPhil, and PhD degree programs in the United Kingdom. With this Fully Funded Scholarship, international students are able to study a wide variety of academic fields at King’s College. You can study in some universities in the UK without IELTS.
Kings College London Scholarships 2022 in UK
King’s College London is one of the oldest and most prestigious colleges in England. It is ranked 31st in the QS world rankings. English universities are among the best in the world. There is no registration fee for this King’s College Scholarship. The King’s studentship grant is for profoundly energetic, creative, and research-oriented students. One of the most appealing things about King’s College London is that international students are granted Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Scholarships.
King’s College London is a Public Research University situated in London, United Kingdom, and a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London. King’s was founded in 1829. It is one of the oldest universities in United Kingdom. King’s College London is a well known institute with regards to extra-curricular research exercises. The students while doing their scholarly exploration and finishing their studies can fabricate self-assurance and administration abilities inside their-selves by participating in these extracurricular exercises at King’s College London.
This is a fantastic chance for students who desire to further their education at the world’s top research universities. This Postgraduate research grant has a four-year completion duration during which postgraduate students can complete their doctoral research credentials (MPhil/PhD). King’s College, located in the heart of London, provides several attractions for students from all over the world. The United Kingdom boasts globally recognized degrees, which open opportunities for you wherever you go in the globe. More information about the King’s College London Scholarship 2022 is provided below.
- Country: London
- University: King’s College
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st October 2022
Financial Benefits of Kings College London Scholarship 2022
The King’s College London Award is a fully financed scholarship that will cover all of the candidates’ study expenses in the United Kingdom.
- Tuition fees will be paid in full.
- Candidates will receive an annual stipend of £17,609 (UKRI-level).
- Candidates will get up to £500 per year in research expenditures, depending on the research projects.
Available Course to Study
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Psychology & Neuroscience
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Craniofacial Sciences
Read About: Spain Government Approves 85000 Scholarships For Students
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Tuition costs at the higher international/overseas rate must be paid.
- Applicants must apply for an MPhil/PhD program in one of the following faculties before the deadline of October 1, 2022: The candidates MPhil/PhD plan to start in June 2022 at King’s College.
- Neuroscience, Psychiatry, and Psychology
- Oral and Craniofacial Sciences, Dentistry
- Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Medicine and Life Sciences
- Palliative care, nursing, and midwifery
The following criteria will be used to choose candidates for the King’s Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Candidate’s Research Proposal
- Excellence in the classroom
- Justification Statement
How To Apply
- Candidates must utilize this King’s research portal and the King’s website to locate the supervisor – use keywords related to your planned study.
- Before the deadline of October 1, 2022, apply online at King’s Online Application. Make sure you choose June 2022 as your start date.
- Select the following options in the financing section of your Application Form:
- Check the box next to item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) and type in the code: 2122-INTCDS
- Fill out the PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form and upload it to your application’s ‘Funding’ section using the ‘File Upload’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Select ‘Sponsorship Document’ or ‘Other’ from the ‘Document Category’ dropdown menu.
- In the web portal, upload all of the essential papers.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of King’s College London Scholarships 2022.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for King’s College London Scholarships 2022 is 1st October 2022.