Khalifa University is a public research university situated in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. University was established in 2007. Khalifa University was set up with an end goal to help an information based economy that will add to the state’s post-oil future. Khalifa University is ranked 1st in the UAE & 2nd in the Arab region. In this article we will explain briefly about the Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 in United Arab Emirates.
Great Opportunity for international students, Applications for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 is now open in UAE. Applicants from around the world without any restriction can apply for this UAE Scholarship. Khalifa University is one of the Prominent Universities in the United Arab Emirates. UAE Fully Funded Scholarship is offering to study Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, and Doctor of Medicine Courses in Abu Dhabi. Khalifa University Scholarship will cover almost all the expenses of the selected candidates.
There is No Registration Fee is required for this UAE Scholarship. International students are welcomes from the Khalifa University. Your entryway to the UAE’s top and highest level institution of Education, Technology, and Research. United Arab Emirate residents are eligible to apply for this scholarship. A wide range of Academic Fields & Majors are accessible to study in UAE Scholarship consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & etc.
Khalifa University is provides so many scholarships to study each year in United Arab Emirates. This is a great chance for international students to study in UAE Applicants belong to any nationality can apply as well as UAE Residents too. For further detail about Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 in UAE you can study below.
Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16th October 2021
Khalifa University Scholarship Period
Selected Candidates can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. In any case, there are some necessities for both.
Full-time: Candidates are required to register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Candidates are required to register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
Catalog of Courses
The List of Academic Fields & Majors for Scholarship at Khalifa University are available to study such as Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts are given below. Please have a look.
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts & Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Read About: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
Financial Benefits of Khalifa University Scholarship 2022
Khalifa University Scholarship will cover almost all the expenses of the selected candidates during study in United Arab Emirates.
- Full Tuition Fee will be Cover
- Medical Health Allowance
- Support to attend International Research Conferences
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
Required Documents for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022
Khalifa University Scholarship needs following documents to qualify for this UAE scholarship.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- White Background Passport Size Image
- Valid Passport
- Personal Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only)
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022
- Applicant can be any Nationality or Abu Dhabi Resident.
- Applicant must hold a complete Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree
- English Expertise Certification
- Research statement (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview
How To Apply
The application submission process for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 is online. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of Khalifa University.
The expiry date to apply for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 is 16th October 2021.