The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships 2022 in Sweden are now open for applications. Every year, the Karolinska Institute awards 10 scholarships to students in the Global Master’s Program beginning in the fall semester. Any applicant from any country can apply for Karolinska Master’s Scholarships in Sweden. You must all have different questions about studying in Sweden. You don’t have to pay an application fee. Students from the EU and Non-EU are eligible for tuition-free scholarship at Karolinska University. Swedish education is renowned for its high standards.
The competition for the scholarship is stiff, with roughly 1500 International Students applying each year. The number of scholarships available fluctuates from year to year, but there are a maximum of 10 available each year across all Global Master’s Programs. The scholarship covers Master’s degree programs at Karolinska Institute in the fields of Molecular Techniques in Life Science, Bioentrepreneurship, Health Informatics, Nutrition Sciences, Toxicology, Public Health, and BioMedicine.
Sweden is the world’s top Educational Studies due to its great reputation in the education field. There are more than 60 Higher Education Institutions in Sweden. At Karolinska University, you will be awarded a Master’s Degree Scholarship in any academic field. The Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship exclusively pays tuition expenses for students (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). For traveling, living expenses will be covers by other financing sources. Below you can find more information about the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship 2022 in Sweden.
Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Host University: Karolinska University Sweden
- Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 10
- Deadline: 17th Jan, 2022
About Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
Karolinska Institutet is one of the most prestigious medical schools in the world. Our mission is to develop life knowledge and promote better health for everybody.
Karolinska Institute delivers the country’s most comprehensive medical and health-science education. Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine are chosen by the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet.
Benefits of Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship 2022
Furthermore, the Karolinska Institutet provides Global Masters Scholarship awardees with the following benefits:
- The Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship exclusively pays tuition expenses for students (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet).
- For traveling, living expenses will be covers by other financing sources.
- Furthermore, please keep in mind that the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition for students enrolled in a Global Master’s Program at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other purposes.
Read About: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarship in UK 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship 2022
To be eligible to apply for the KI Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions. You are required to:
- Have submitted an application to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs, which will begin in 2022.
- Be an international student (from outside the EU/EEA) who pays tuition fees.
- By February 1, 2022, you must have paid the application cost.
- Complete the application and documentation criteria for the program to which you have applied.
- The deadline to apply for our Global Master’s programs is October 18, 2021.
- The deadline for applications is January 17, 2022.
- 1 February 2022 is the deadline for paying the application fee and submitting supporting papers.
- Apply for the KI Global Programs scholarship on this website between October 18th and January 17th, 2022.
- Selection for the Global Master’s Programs will be announced on April 7, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified on April 29, 2022.
How To Apply for Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship 2022
Applicants must fill out an online application. To apply, Please visit the official website of the Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships 2022.
The last date to apply for the Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships 2022 in Sweden is 17th Jan, 2022.