The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a national research university situated in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. University was established 1971 by the Korean Government as the nations’ first public research-oriented science and engineering institute. KAIST is one of the most prominent universities in the country. Each year thousands of international students came here for getting quality education. Today we are going to discuss about the KAIST University South Korea Scholarships 2022 its details, financial coverage, and application process.
Get Ready! Applications are accepting to apply for KAIST University South Korea Scholarships 2022 for international students. The very famous KASIT University is offering Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree Programs in South Korea. Those students who wish to study abroad in South Korea can apply for this fully funded scholarship. All the expense of students during studies will be cover by this scholarship. The KAIST University is Ranked # 39 in QS Global World and position 6 in Asia, 13 in Materials Science & 14 in Engineering and Technology.
The KAIST is one of the top universities in Asia and popular as MIT of Asia. The scholarship is a door for global students to propel science and innovation, development, and business venture. KAIST welcomed all the global students who are posh towards serving humankind through their ability and inspiration just as from their acquired abilities and information.
The KAIST University Scholarships provide wide range of academic courses & fields for study to international students in South Korea. Fortunately, you have not required any IELTS & TOEFL scores. All the courses will be taught in English Language at KAIST University.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a world-top educational foundation and the KAIST completely supported scholarship is an opportunity for global students to seek after their studies in a world-class institutes. We encourage you must apply for KASIT University South Korea Scholarship 2022. For more details about this scholarship is given below.
KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Financial Coverage of KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- The full educational expense will be covered that is for MS students the fee of 4 semesters will be excepted and for PhD students, the fee for 8 semesters will be excepted.
- A Monthly stipend for Bachelors student is 300 USD.
- A Monthly stipend for Masters Course is 350,000 KRW.
- A Monthly stipend for PhD Degree is 400,000 KRW.
- Medical Health Facility will be provided
Accessible Courses & Fields of KAIST University
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Participants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or official English speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.). Report (For English speakers who are officially studying in English-speaking countries, a certificate is required.)
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- Candidate should be an international student and not a national of Korea.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree for MS Degree.
- Candidate should have a Masters Degree for PhD Degree.
- Candidate should have Bachelors degree equivalent to Korea Bachelors degree (4 years of Bachelors)
- Candidates having dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
Required Documents for the KAIST University Scholarship
- A secondary copy of the national identity card.
- Scanned copies of your parent’s national identity card.
- Testament of family enrollment that shows your relationship with your parents.
- Transcripts of your degrees
- In the event that the degree is yet inadequate, authentication of the authority letter of anticipated graduation.
- English expertise report taken within two years (Starting from September 24) IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT 83/PBT 560), (BT 220), TOEIC (720), TEPS (599).
- Two reference letters from your scholarly counselor.
- Copy of CV
- All credentials should be either in Korean or English.
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2022
The submission procedure of application for KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is online. To, Apply Please Visit the official website of the KAIST for Bachelors Scholarship (Visit Here) & For KAIST Masters Scholarship (Visit Here).
The last date of apply for KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 is 30th September 2021.