Get ready! KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 are now accepting applications. All international students around the world are eligible to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023. The university invites all graduates or those who will graduate by the 31st August 2022 to apply for a Graduate Scholarship in the university. Scholarships offered by the KAIST University are only available for graduate degree programs (Master’s and PhD programs are also eligible for scholarships).
KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023
This is an excellent opportunity for all students to obtain their bachelor’s degrees from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. We strongly encourage applicants to apply for the KAIST Full Scholarship for the Academic Session of 2022-23. There are a wide variety of academic courses and disciplines offered at KAIST University to international students. Fortunately, no IELTS or TOEFL results were required. All courses at KAIST University will be taught in English. The scholarship is fully funded and is available to students who are interested in studying abroad in South Korea. All expenses related to the student’s studies will be covered by the scholarship. QS Global World ranked KAIST University # 39 and position 6 in Asia.
Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a national research university in South Korea. It is located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon. The University was established by the Korean Government in 1971 as the country’s first public university for the study of science and engineering. KAIST is one of the most prestigious universities in Korea. Thousands of international students come to this country each year to pursue quality education.
The KAIST is one of the top universities in Asia and is known as the MIT of Asia. Scholarships provide opportunities for global students to engage in science and innovation, development, and business ventures. KAIST welcomed all the global students who are posh towards serving humankind through their ability and inspiration just as from their acquired abilities and information.
KAIST is a world-class educational foundation, and its fully-funded scholarships allow international students to study at world-class institutes. KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity we strongly encourage you to apply for. More detailed information about the KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea 2023 is available below.
- Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage:Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: September 15th 2022
Financial Benefits of KAIST University Scholarships 2023
The KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is intended to provide you with the funding you need to complete your degree. Below are the details:
- A full scholarship is available.
- Tuition fees are waived in full for the first eight semesters.
- A Monthly stipend for Bachelors student is 300 USD.
- A Monthly stipend for Masters Course is 350,000 KRW.
- A Monthly stipend for PhD Degree is 400,000 KRW.
- Medical Health Facility will be provided
- All expenses related to research projects are covered
- Economy Flight Ticket
- Allowance for resettlement
Read About: University of Padova Scholarship 2023 in Italy
Accessible Courses & Fields of KAIST University
KAIST offers this grant in all study fields, and students can apply in any academic subject and major. The following are all of the subjects:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- Global IT Technology Program
- Techno MBA
- Social Entrepreneurship MBA
- Green Business and Policy Program
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Candidates whose native language is not English are not required to submit an English proficiency test (EPT) since they must submit a certificate of English proficiency.
Participants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or official English speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.). Report (For English speakers who are officially studying in English-speaking countries, a certificate is required.)
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for the scholarship:
- International students of all nationalities are welcomed to apply.
- Applicants must have completed high school.
- Applicants with dual nationality are ineligible to apply.
- After freshmen year, a candidate should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- Applicants with Korean nationality must have completed their schooling outside of Korea.
- International students who have finished their high school education in Korea are eligible to apply.
Candidates must provide the following documents to be considered for admission to the university:
- Online Submissions
- Form of Application
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Transcript from High School
- Copy of Passport or National ID
- Report on the English Proficiency Test
- Official Test Score Report (Standardized)
- Financial Resources Statement
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Loss of Korean Citizenship
How to Apply
The submission procedure of application for KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is online. To, Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The official last date to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea Fully Funded for International Students is as follows;
Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
Graduate (Master’s / Doctoral): 15th Sept. 2022