Applications are being accepted for the Joint Admissions Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong. The scholarship programme is available only to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and overseas Chinese students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Joint Admissions Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong
HKBU is offering Joint Admissions Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to recognize and reward student talent in Hong Kong. Hong Kong boasts world-class universities that give high-quality education to students from all over the world in order to help them become leaders and strengthen their nations.
Founded in 1938 as the Hong Kong Baptist College, the Hong Kong Baptist University is a public, liberal arts institution with a Christian education tradition. It offers a range of academic degrees and is known for its outstanding teaching and high-quality research. It cultivates loyalty, integrity, creativity, communication, employability, and devotion to the common good among students through this strategy.
What are the benefits of studying at Hong Kong Baptist University? Our university prepares students for success in the twenty-first century by instilling an inventive spirit and stimulating creative thinking while balancing academic achievement with whole-person development. They strive to offer research-rich, creative courses in which diverse communities of students collaborate and interact in world-class facilities to provide the most pleasing student experience. More information about Joint Admission Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong may be found further down.
- Country: Hong Kong
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas Chinese students
- Deadline: May 31st 2022
Is Hong Kong Baptist University a good school?
HKBU ranks 287 in the QS World University Rankings by Top Universities, and has an overall score of 3.9 stars based on student reviews on Study portals, the best way to find out how students rate their study and living experiences at universities around the world.
Does Hong Kong Baptist University teach in English?
All courses at HKBU are taught in English, except for courses which are exempt from language requirements.
Benefits of Joint Admission Scholarships in Hong Kong 2022
Successful applicants are eligible for half of the tuition fee to pay for their study expenses at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Read About: International Students Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: Students from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas Chinese students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be given in any of the university’s subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- The combined admission examination result must be 500 points or higher, and the solo English score must be 115 points or higher.
How To Apply for Joint Admission Scholarships For International Students
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission through the university’s online application system. All qualifying students will be considered automatically. All qualified students will be automatically considered for the above scholarships, and they will not be required to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts and other required documentation must be submitted by the students.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants must examine the university’s entry requirements for an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must present certificates of English language competence examinations, which include the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
- To apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Joint Admission Scholarships for the International Students in Hong Kong.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Joint Admission Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong is May 31st 2022.