|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Tap this page and on 27th September, 2016 we provide you Jobs in Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat Islamabad. All the important details of the jobs along with application form, due dates and how to apply procedure are available on this page for the willing to apply candidates can easily read the instruction regarding to the jobs. There are number of jobs are available in Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat Islamabad for the young, intelligent, educated and hardworking candidates for the following vacant situations such as (Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Assistant, UDC, Telephone Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali and Sweeper from all across Pakistan are welcome to apply. Appointment will be on regular basis in the head office and its regional offices. Before applying the candidates must focus on here the qualification & experience requirements as per criteria mentioned in the following image and candidate generally should possess the qualification of Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric and Primary. So, viewers take advantage of this career opportunity and apply as soon as possible & get chance to have handsome salary package with other Government facilities too. As per following how to apply procedure for the vacant jobs.
Jobs in Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat Islamabad
Jobs in Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat Islamabad:
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Telephone Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form can also be downloaded from Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat website www.mohtasib.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates must send application on prescribed form given with this advertisement along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, diplomas, domicile and CNIC should reach to Director (Admin), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36 constitutions Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates already working with Government organizations / Departments should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must clearly mention the post applied for on the top corner in the envelope.
- Incomplete application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions of 5 years in case of upper age limit.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for skills test / interview.
- The typing/shorthand/ skills test for the Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Telephone Technician and written test for the post of assistant, UDC shall be conducted, for which called letter will be issued later on.
- The driving test / interview for the post of Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Sweeper will be conducted at the head office, Islamabad and respective regional offices for which called letter will be issue after shortlisted eligible candidates.
- Last date for submission of application form is October 17, 2016.
Address: Director (Admin), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36 constitutions Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang News