|Last Date :||06th March, 2017|
|Organization :||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Education Required :||MSc, BSc|
Find fresh jobs 2017 in P&S Healthcare Department Punjab For Allied Health Professional NTS here with this leading job page. We find fresh job opportunities from Health Department Punjab in every week and once again P&S Healthcare Department intends to hire well disciplined, competent, result oriented, experience and qualified candidates are required to apply for the Allied Health professionals in 25 District Headquarter Hospitals & 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals named as (Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chinoit, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanopur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari) and Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals (Ahmadpur East, Arifwala, Burewala, Chichawatni, Chistian, Daska, ESA Khel, Gojra, Hazro, Kot Addu, Kamoki, Mian Channu, Noorpur Thal, Shujabad, Taunsa) for the following positions which include as (Optometrist Scientist, Medical Imaging Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Nutritionist, Clinical Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Operation Theater Technologist, Dental Technologist, Emergency Medical Technologist, Renal/Urology Technologist, Anesthesia Technologist, Audiology Technologist and Respiratory Therapist). Recruitment will be made on contract basis for the period of two years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. The prescribe quotas shall be applicable for the above mention posts 15% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disable person will be given. Overall qualification which is required for these posts the applicants should be holding MSc, BSc degree in various categories such as Optometry/Orthopatics, Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition, Dental Technology and much from HEC recognized university with experience in the relevant field is required to apply for these vacancies. Age limit should be not more than 40 years with age relaxation for male candidates five years & for female candidates eight years will be given. Now, after provide you all important information about these jobs we move towards its applying procedure given below.
Jobs 2017 in P&S Healthcare Department Punjab for Allied Health Professional NTS
Jobs in P&S Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Online Form Download
- Optometrist Scientist
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Speech Therapist
- Operation Theater Technologist
- Dental Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technologist
- Renal/Urology Technologist
- Anesthesia Technologist
- Audiology Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
How To Apply for P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017:
- Willing candidates can download application form as well deposit slip from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form with original paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- in the favor of NTS as test fee and attested copies of educational & experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & two recent photographs should reach at NTS Headquarter 1- E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee shall be paid in any online branch of HBL, Meezan Ban, ABL and MCB Bank across Pakistan.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- The last date for applying is 06th March, 2017.
- Candidate should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Information about test date / timing & roll number slip will be dispatched on the website of NTS before one week of test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No travel / Daily allowance will be paid.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang