Are you looking for a study abroad opportunity in Italy? You have come to the right place! Applications for the Italian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 are now open. This Italian government scholarship programme is open to applicants from all around the world. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers scholarships to students pursuing Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Italian universities. All expenses would be covered by the Italian government.
Italian Government Scholarship 2022-23
The Italian Government has announced the scholarship opportunities for the academic session 2022-23. Applicants need not have an IELTS score to apply. The Italian Government Scholarship does not need the IELTS exam. You may submit a certificate of English Proficiency Language from your prior institute. Make plans to study in Italy. This scholarship is completely financed.
The Scholarship provides support for the completion of Master’s & Doctoral study programs. International applicants are welcome to apply. These scholarships are available only to students who attend academic courses on Italian territory. Italy is an incredible country which offers both study opportunities and work experiences. Almost every Italian university offers scholarships.
Every year, MAECI awards scholarships to overseas students. Italian universities are relatively easy to get into. There are 61 vigorous public universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 English courses. Students can choose from a wide range of courses. Italian universities are among the oldest in the world. Moreover, tuition fees are generally low at Italian universities. More information on the Italian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 may be found below.
- Country: Italy
- Host Institute: Italian Universities
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Deadline: June 09th, 2022
Available Study Fields & Majors
The Italian Government Scholarship 2022 is offered in the following subjects and majors:
- Advanced Technologies
- Economics and Management
The government of Italy fully funds Italy scholarships. Scholars will receive the following financial coverage:
- Successful applicants would be exempt from tuition and enrollment costs; however, this is subject to each university’s rules.
- A 900,00 Euros monthly stipend
- Health Coverage
- Accident Protection Insurance
In Italy, scholarships for international students can last three, six, or nine months depending on the course.
Read About: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany
Is Italy cheap to study?
Studying in Italy is significantly less expensive than in other nations. Tuition rates at public Italian institutions range from €500 to €4,000 per year on average. They can differ depending on the course you choose and, most crucially, your family’s finances.
Candidates must meet the following qualifying conditions to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship for Foreign Students 2022:
- Academic qualifications: To be considered for admission, foreign students must not reside in Italy and Italian citizens must live abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to apply to an Italian University/Institute.
- Age limits: Applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education must not exceed 28 years old by the deadline of this call except for renewals.
- In general, Ph.D Program applicants should not be older than 30 years of age by the deadline of this call, but renewals are allowed.
- For Research Projects under academic supervision, applicants should not be older than 40 years of age by the deadline.
- Language skills and proficiency: English-taught Bachelor’s degree candidates may submit a document certifying that they studied exclusively in English during their Bachelor’s degree program.
How To Apply
The application process for Italian Government Scholarship 2022 is entirely online. To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Italian Government Scholarship 2022.-2023.
Last Date To Apply
The Last Date to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students is June 09th, 2022.