Applications for the International Volunteer Forum 2022 in Turkey are now being accepted. The International Volunteer Forum 2022 presents a fantastic opportunity for individuals to become involved. HISA-IVF Istanbul, Turkey 2022 is an international gathering of young leaders, volunteers, and professionals that will take place in Istanbul, Turkey in 2022. Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) invites international applicants from all over the globe to apply. The host organization will pay for all expenses associated with selected participants, including flights. The International Volunteer Forum is expected to bring together more than 500 change-makers.
International Volunteer Forum 2022 in Turkey
Aiming to connect young leaders from all over the world onto one stage and foster a greater understanding of sustainable development goals, the International Volunteer Forum Turkey 2022 will bring people together from all over the world. Furthermore, they will also be able to engage in simulations, panel discussions, workshops, and plenary sessions, all of which will provide them with the opportunity to take a journey of capacity building that will last a lifetime. The event will also be attended by a number of government representatives, diplomats, UN officials, business leaders, representatives of non-governmental organizations, and members of civil society.
A forum hosted by the headway institute of strategic alliance aims to connect young people with decision-makers from civil society and government to make direct connections. Approximately 500 change makers are expected to attend this year’s Volunteer Forum 2022, which is taking place to enhance the quality of life for all people through dedicated projects and innovative ideas that will benefit society as a whole. Through our close relationship with Government offices, we will be able to represent more than 20 countries. Our local community engagement program will involve more than 50 representatives of the United Nations and mayors from more than 50 countries. More information about International Volunteer Forum 2022 in Turkey is available below.
- Country: Turkey
- Organization: Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th September 2022
Duration of the forum
- November 17th – 20th, 2022
Financial Benefits of International Volunteer Forum 2022
- HISA IVF 2022 will invite 25 delegates as fully funded participants
- Round-trip air transportation will be provided
- Travel both internationally and domestically and ground transportation
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- All meals during the forum
- Merchandise for the Forum
- You will be given the opportunity to interact with like-minded individuals from all over the world.
- You will receive a participation certificate that will enhance your professional profile
- Your professional skills will be refined in a variety of ways.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the formulation of policies that affect you.
- Culture of Turkey can be explored
Read About: UNCTAD Internship Program 2023
Who Can Apply?
We expect to see students, volunteers, social activists, young people, health professionals, civil society representatives, and representatives from NGOs and the government. People who have volunteered in social campaigns or community projects that have benefited the community in the past. A wide range of guest speakers is invited, including government officials, UN youth delegates, public policy experts, professors, and NGO leaders from around the world.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 35.
- English must be the language of communication for the candidate.
- The application process is open to people of all backgrounds, but candidates who are actively involved in community work are encouraged to apply.
- Driven to develop new ideas and contribute to their development.
How To Apply
- The application process must be completed through the official website.
- Fill out the registration form for IVF22.
- The application requires the provision of basic information, such as a name, a date of birth, an address, a history of volunteer work, and others.
- Provide a picture of yourself as well as a visual representation of your past social work.
- Your application will be processed after you have paid a $12 administrative fee.
- Candidates selected for interviews by the HISA program team will be contacted based on the motivation demonstrated in their applications. Virtual interviews will be conducted.
- Online applications are accepted. We have provided a Official Website for you to apply.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the International Volunteer Forum 2022 in Turkey is 25th September, 2022.