|Last Date :||09th March, 2017|
|Organization :||Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab|
|Education Required :||MBBS, LLM, Masters, MCS, MIT, MBA, B.Tech, DAE|
Today on 20th March, we provide you IDAP Jobs 2017 Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Current Employment Here in the following job page. The Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab which working under the supervision of Government of the Punjab currently invites applications from result oriented, competitive, dynamic, experience and well educated candidates are required for the following vacancies which include as (Senior Manager MIS, Manager Communications, Senior Manager Project Management, Manager Projects, Assistant Manager Projects, Manager Planning, Planning Engineer, Manager Business Processes, Process Improvement Analyst, Manager Health, Safety & Environment, Assistant Manager Health, Safety & Environment, Manager Cost Control, Cost Control Engineer, Engineer-MEP, Assistant Manager Estimation, Quantity Surveyor, Documentation Specialist, Documentation Assistant, Report Writer, Assistant Engineer, Manager Organizational Development, Quality Control Engineer, Resident Engineer, Assistant Resident Engineer, Site Engineer and Manager Bio-Medical Equipment). We are an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates to apply should have overall qualification of Masters for all the positions along with relevant experience in the same field are required for these posts. We are offering highly competitive compensation packages, attractive incentives and an opportunity to become part of a world leading initiative. Applicants having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. So, after sharing all important details about these posts now we will discuss its applying procedure in next heading.
IDAP Jobs 2017 Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Current Employment
IDAP Jobs 2017 Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Newest Add
- Senior Manager MIS
- Manager Communications
- Senior Manager Project Management
- Manager Projects
- Assistant Manager Projects
- Manager Planning
- Planning Engineer
- Manager Business Processes
- Process Improvement Analyst
- Manager Health, Safety & Environment
- Assistant Manager Health, Safety & Environment
- Manager Cost Control
- Cost Control Engineer
- Assistant Manager Estimation
- Quantity Surveyor
- Documentation Specialist
- Documentation Assistant
- Report Writer
- Assistant Engineer
- Manager Organizational Development
- Quality Control Engineer
- Resident Engineer
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Manager Bio-Medical Equipment
How To Apply for IDAP Punjab Jobs 2017:
- Willing candidates are required to download application form or apply online at the official site of IDAP www.idap.punjab.gov.pk
- Properly filled application form along with updated CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and fresh photograph should reach at General Manager HR & Administration Ground Floor, 7-C-1, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Late or incomplete applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The last date for applying is 09th March, 2017.
- Candidates have to mention the name of post applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of an email.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Address: General Manager HR & Administration Ground Floor, 7-C-1, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan.
Source: Daily Jang