Applications are now being accepted for the Holland Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 for international students. Brilliant students from non-EU countries who want to study for a Master’s Degree at an institution can apply. Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2022 is open to students from all around the world. A full 24-month scholarship is being offered by Maastricht University, which will cover tuition fees as well as provide a stipend to the students.
The scholarships from Maastricht University in the Netherlands are designed to assist international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree program in the Netherlands. Moreover, it attempts to foster a better relationship by welcoming students. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available at Maastricht University when pursuing a postgraduate degree. Scholarships are available for both one and two-year degrees, with the one-year program lasting 13 months and the two-year program lasting 25 months.
The Dutch Government offers fully funded scholarship opportunities to all students who wish to study at Maastricht University. There are two types of scholarships under the fully-funded masters’ scholarship program. There is one scholarship that is funded by the Maastricht University. The other scholarship is sponsored by the Dutch government. In this way, Maastricht University is unique in its roles due to its unity in diversity.
Approximately 19,000 national and international students are enrolled at the university. In the QS World University Rankings, UM ranks among the top 200 universities in the world. This university was established by the Dutch government in 1976. The Holland Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for those students who wish to study abroad. Take advantage of this opportunity if you are interested in studying abroad with a fully funded scholarship. Please see below for more information about Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands.
Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Holland
- Host University: Maastricht University
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility Nationality: International
- Deadline: 01 February 2022
- 1 year Masters program-13 months
- 2 year Masters program-25 months
Available Study Program at Maastricht University
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
Benefits of Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022
Holland Scholarships 2022 at Maastricht University for International Students are full scholarships that cover all expenses of a Master’s degree program at UM. Detail is given below:
- Applicant will be given health insurance of amount € 700.
- Applicant will be facilitated with visa application amount € 192.
- Applicant will be provided living expenses of € 12,350 for 12 months program and € 23,750 for 24 months program.
- Applicant will be given tuition fee of about € 13,800, € 16,800, or € 15,500 (depending on the fee of your study program).
Eligibility Criteria of Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022
The following are the eligibility requirements for Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates not from the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam must meet the eligibility requirements for obtaining a visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Candidates cannot have dual nationality with an EU/EEA state.
- The applicant must have applied to the Maastricht University master’s program for 2022-2023.
- Applicants should also meet the requirements and criteria of the program for which they are applying.
- The applicant should never have been to the Netherlands for higher education purposes, they are ineligible for the program. Applicants who have already participated in exchange programs in the Netherlands are also encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant should not be older than 35 years old while applying.
- Candidate must exhibit academic distinction in their prior degree; preference will be given to applicants who rank in the top 5% of applicants based on transcripts and letters.
Documents required for Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter
- The referee’s contact information
- Transcripts and other evidence of academic excellence
- Submit your application after uploading all papers in doc, docx, or pdf format.
- Make sure to complete out the application accurately, as it will only be submitted once.
- Before February 1, 2022, the referee will send the reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply for Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022
To apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 in the Netherlands, there is an online application system. To apply Please visit the official website of Maastricht University Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for the Holland Maastricht university scholarship 2022 is 01 February 2022.