Here on 25th October, 2016 we provide you latest jobs offer from Health Department Jhang Jobs 2016 NTS Latest For Computer Operator & Others. Health Department Jhang is looking to enhance the staff for Rural and Urban Basic health care units and applications are invited from dedicated, educated and hardworking applicants for the following positions which are entitled as (Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician (Urology Technology), Junior Technician (Cardiac Technology), Junior Technician (Anesthesia Technology), Almoner, Mechanic for Medical Equipment and Store Keeper General are required to apply. Appointment will be done on contract basis for 3 years as per Contract Policy of 2004. Health Department has set separate quota 15% for women, 3% for disable person and 5% for minorities is reserved. Willing to apply candidates should have qualification of ICS, F.A, FSc and Matric is required along with relevant expertise and full control on short hand typing and computer skills is essential. Age limit should be 18-25 years and age relaxation will be given 5 years for males and 8 years for women according to the Government policy. So, only suitable candidates who meeting the criteria should apply and now let have a look on its applying procedure below.
Health Department Jhang Jobs 2016 NTS Latest For Computer Operator & Others
Health Department Jhang Jobs 2016 NTS Latest For Computer Operator & Others:
- Computer Operator (BS- 12/15)
- Data Entry Operator (BS- 12)
- Data Entry Operator (BS- 11)
- Junior Technician (Urology Technology)
- Junior Technician (Cardiac Technology)
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia Technology)
- Mechanic For Medical
- Store Keeper General
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applicants may download application and online deposit slip from official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Dully complete applications form along with paid test fee deposit slip of RS.500/- should reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee should be paid in any online branch of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying wrong information will not be entertained.
- The deposit test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Application without original deposit slip will not be accepted.
- Only NTS test successful candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date for submission of application form is 14th November, 2016.
- Test date / timing and information about Roll Number will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of test.
- Government and Semi Government servant should send their application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the applicants.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter, 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang