|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Today at this wonderful page I am going to provide you recent job offer from Health Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement. The Government of Punjab Health Department which is main focus to provide best medical facilities to the people. It is currently seeking to hire the services of self motivated, brilliant, suitable, very experience and educated professional candidates for the following vacant posts which includes as Junior Technician (Healthcare Outreach Technology/Vaccinator), Junior Technician (PHC/CDC Supervisor) and Public Health Workers / CD Supervisor (Dingy Program) are the positions to apply with qualification of Intermediate and Matric from well reputed Institutes along with relevant expertise is required. Ideal candidate should be between age of 18-25 years for Sr. No. 1 to 3 & 18-35 years for Sr. No. 4. In the beginning appointment will be done on contract basis for three years which is further extendable on acceptable performance. Health department has set quota for women 15%, Disable person 3% and minorities for 5% is reserved. After having all important details now move towards its applying procedure below.
Health Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement
Health Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016 NTS Latest Advertisement:
- Junior Technician (Healthcare Outreach Technology/Vaccinator)
- Junior Technician (PHC/CDC Supervisor)
- Public Health Workers / CD Supervisor (Dingy Program)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Application form & online deposit slip both are available at the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Complete application form along with paid test fee deposit slip of Rs.500/- and relevant educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, diplomas and two recent passport size photographs should be reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Test fee should be paid in any online branch of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB on prescribed bank challan form.
- Deposit test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Applications without paid deposit slips will not be entertained.
- NTS will not responsible of late received applications through post or courier.
- Information about NTS date and timing & roll number will be dispatched at the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- Only NTS test successful candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd November, 2016.
- Candidate should be excellent in health.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of interview.
- Only Punjab domicile holder candidates should apply.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang