Today here at this you will be having latest job offer from Health Department District Okara Jobs 2017 Newest Advertisement NTS . It is great job opportunity for the domicile holder of Okara to get employed in the Health Department. Applications are being invited from Health Department Okara is seeking & looking to hire well disciplined, capable, very experience and educated candidates are need to apply for the following position such as (Dispenser, Anesthesia Assistant, Lady Health Visitor and Health Technician Junior Technician Emergency Technician & Clinical Medicine) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants in the District Officer Health Okara Letter No. 4414-C before closing date. Recruitment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis for two years. Only domicile holder applicants are eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria for all the current posts the applicants should possess qualification of FSc in 2nd division from well reputed institute in Health Sciences Department & Diploma in Pakistan Nursing Council Islamabad with registration. Health Department has set quota 15% for the women, 5% for minorities and 3% for disable persons. Ideal age limit should be 18-25 years and five years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. So, only suitable candidates those who fulfill the criteria should apply for such posts. Now, let’s have a look at its applying conditions below.
Health Department District Okara Jobs 2017 Newest Advertisement NTS
Health Department District Okara Jobs 2017 Latest Career Opportunity
- Anesthesia Assistant
- Lady Health Visitor
- Health Technician Junior Technician Emergency Technician & Clinical Medicine
How To Apply for Health Depart District Okara Jobs 2017:
- Deposit slip & Application form are available at the official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee in the favor of NTS and attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach at NTS headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applicants are required to pay deposit fee in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL and ABL.
- Incomplete applications received after expiry date will not be entertained.
- NTS test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Application will not receive by hand.
- Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for applying is 13th February, 2017.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang