Few days back Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO) Jobs 2016 published on September 22, 2016 in Nawa-e-Waqat. Jobs in GEPCO Gujranwala Power Company Limited are available and invites applications from result oriented l individuals who have the domicile of Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bhahuddin, Sialkot and Narowal for the following vacant positions of (Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA), Assistant Filter (SS&T), Helper (M&T / GSC), Patwari, Receptionist, Painter, Work Mistry, Cook, Morter Mate, Store Helper, Assistant Line Man, Daftri, Oil Cleaner, Chowkidar, Bearer, Mali, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker / Sweeper, Library Attendant (School) and Aya. Appointment will be purely on contract basis for a one year which is likely to be continuing with the satisfactory performance of candidate. Interested candidates to apply must have age between 18-30 years as on the date of advertisement and suitable candidates should have minimum qualification of Matric / Middle / Primary along with relevant experience as per criteria mentioned in the following image are eligible to apply. So, hurry up to check all the details about these vacant positions before applying.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO) Jobs 2016
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO) Jobs 2016:
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
- Assistant Filter (SS&T)
- Helper (M&T / GSC)
- Work Mistry
- Morter Mate
- Store Helper
- Assistant Line Man
- Oil Cleaner
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
- Library Attendant (School)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Already Government / WAPDA employees can apply through proper channel.
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, diplomas and fresh photographs should reach through via registered courier service / Pakistan Post to Director General (HR & Admin), GEPCO Headquarter, 565-A Model Town, Gujranwala.
- Please clearly mentioned the name of the post applied for on the covering envelope.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for skills test / interview.
- Incomplete application or application containing wrong information will not be considered.
- Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Last date for submission of application is October 13, 2016.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of skills test / interview.
- No Transportation allowance will be given for test / interview.
Address: Director General (HR & Admin), GEPCO Headquarter, 565-A Model Town, Gujranwala.